7

When Hailey and Jay arrived after work, the little family of 3 was all asleep in the bed. Riley was sleeping in Lacey's arms, while Lacey was asleep in Ryan's. Ryan was a pretty light sleeper so it was easy to wake up when he heard the car seat clicking.

"Hey guys," Ryan said, carefully pulling his arm from under Lacey's head.

"Hey, little sleepy?" Jay asked, getting the baby bag packed up.

"Yeah," he chuckled, getting up and carefully taking Riley off Lacey's chest. Luckily, the baby was a pretty good sleeper and snuggled up to Ryan as he lifted her. She woke up for a second once she was strapped into her seat, but once he rocked it a bit she was out again.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow," Jay whispered, carrying the baby out to the Ram. They'd gotten the base out of Lacey's Edge since it was in the shop and she wouldn't be using it for a while.

"Thanks," Ryan nodded, getting back in bed with Lacey. He turned on the TV with a low volume, so Lacey wouldn't wake up.

A little while later, he got a text from Jay with a video of Riley playing peek-a-boo with Hailey and laughing hysterically.

Jay: Had a bottle, bath, and now just playing peek a boo with Hailey.

Ryan: Lace will love this! Thank you guys for taking her.

Ryan smiled and put his phone down, carefully getting up and grabbing his laptop. He started looking up vacation spots, sitting in the chair beside Lacey's bed while she slept. He found a lot about Myrtle Beach and decided to bring that one up in a group. He put Lacey in the group of him, Will, Hailey and Jay but got her phone off the bedside table and silenced it so she'd be able to sleep.

Ryan: What do we think about Myrtle Beach, South Carolina?

Will: for what?

Jay: we were talking the other night. We need another big family vacation. You in?

Will: depending on when yeah.

Ryan: won't be at least for a month or 2.

Will: okay sounds good. I'm okay with Myrtle Beach.

Jay: we're in. Driving or flying.

Ryan: I'm sure Lace and I will be driving. We don't wanna fly with Riley yet.

Jay: we'll probably drive too

Ryan smiled and looked up to see his wife looking at him. "What are you all smiley about?

"What would you think about Myrtle beach?"

"Sounds fun. Did we talk to Will?" Lacey smiled a little, sitting up a little bit.

"He's in, Jay and Hailey are too." Ryan grinned, getting the video pulled up.

"Then let's do it" Lacey smiled, now grabbing her phone to look up touristy spots and great restaurants.

"Jay sent me this, look how cute our kid is," He chuckled, sitting beside Lacey as he played the video.

"She's so adorable, I love her laugh so much" She grinned, laying her head on Ryan's shoulder.