20

A/N: Happy Saturday!!! I decided to start updating weekly so i can give myself more time to get good chapters out!!
PS: Still looking for baby names! If you think of any you like for Lacey or Hailey, please comment!! Now on to the story!!

"Ryan...Ry...babe," Lacey whispered, gently shaking her husband awake.

"Hmm?" Ryan mumbled, waking up and looking over to the alarm clock on his bedside table. "Babe it's 2,"

"How much do you love me?" Lacey asked, with a sheepish smile.

"Feels like a loaded question. But more than life itself. Now, what do you want?" He joked, sitting up as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Ice cream. Hot fudge sundae, from McDonald's? Please?" She begged, "I don't like driving your truck at night, and the Explorer terrifies me. Especially at night,"

"Alright," Ryan sighed, getting out of bed and throwing on a jacket. "Or do you want a Sonic blast?"

"Oohhh yeah, the cookie dough one with Oreo added please?" She smiled, leaning against their headboard.

"Mhm. I love you,"

"I love you so much," she smiled, kissing him before he left.

When Ryan returned, Lacey was sound asleep on her side of the bed. He chuckled and put the ice cream in the freezer, before going back to bed.

——————

"Mommy's gonna get her new car today!" Lacey told Riley as she buckled her into her car seat. Riley clapped with a giggle, noticing Lacey was happy and now being one, she was starting to see certain emotions.

"And you get to go to the big girl class again," Ryan grinned, setting the bag in the back along with Lacey's bag.

They soon arrived at the daycare letting Riley walk in, holding both her parent's hands. Lacey picked her up as they arrived at her room and kissed her cheek handing her over and letting Ryan do the same. Riley then went to her teacher and waved goodbye to her parents as they left.

Lacey smiled as they pulled into the district lot, seeing her parking spot full as Ryan parked in his spot.

"No way!" She giggled as she got out of the tall truck. "Oh my god, it's perfect!!!" She squealed, unlocking it and sliding in the brand new Traverse. It was the white-on-black combo that she liked but also had a hint of red on the wheels.