Chapter 36- Secret Planning?

Start from the beginning

He laughed."Ok now let's go home. I think Gemma's coming home today, and I want you to meet her." He announced while getting up from the bench.

I did the same then wrapped my arms around his waist."What!? Your sister is coming over? What happens if she doesn't like me!? I asked nervously.

"Don't worry there's nothing to be afraid of, I have already told her about you."

I sighed out in relief."Ok."

~
Keith's POV
"So your telling me that Bradford was friends with you?" I asked the red haired boy.

He nodded and sat down at the table."Yep, but I haven't seen him ever since I got expelled from that fucking place." Ed said.

"What makes you want to join my crew? Aren't you and Zayn still friends?"

"He owes me money too, so he could sell that shit on the streets. I've been hiding his secrets just so he won't get caught. He got in some trouble a few months back, so I helped him out a bit. Now do you want to be partners or not?" He asked sternly.

I took the cigarette out of my mouth."I don't know, you tell me."

"Listen Keith, you're a smart lad. I know if we put are ideas together, we can out smart Zayn. He thinks he can hide, but we all know he can't."

I furrowed my eyebrows."So what are you saying red?" I asked.

He stands up."Instead of trying to get Zayn, let's get his little boyfriend. It will open his eyes a bit. Since he won't return what's important to us we'll take what's important to him." He replied.

I rubbed my chin."I'm sorry why are you doing this again? You just don't seem like the type of person that would do something like that."

"Let's just forget about why I'm doing this. I'm talking about I can get you all the money you want, how would you like that?" He asks.

I started to think for a second."I would like that very much. You help me with Bradford and we've got ourselves a deal." I said.

I reach out my hand for him to shake it."Alright then, we have a deal."

"Good now when should we start?"

He smirks."Next month, when schools finally out." He stated.

I nodded."Perfect."

Ed's POV
Keith really thinks that I would turn my back on one of my best friends?

The answer is, hell no.

Zayn hasn't seen me in months, but that doesn't mean that I don't know about his problems.

He knows about how crazy Keith is, and how sneaky he is, but he doesn't know the real truth.

Keith is wanted in ten different states. He was suppose to be in jail for life. He murdered two people, robbed several different banks, and escaped from jail. He's been in hiding ever since he escaped two years ago. He lied to Zayn and Perrie about everything.

He's been using Perrie, so that she could do his dirty work for him. He really does love her, but she can do better than him.

Because once he gets what he wants he leaves.

I have been trying to find Keith for months, and now I've finally found him. So now it's time to get revenge.

I don't know how my plan is going to work out, and I'm not prepared for all the problems to come, but I do know that it will put an end to all of this shit.

Zayn will think I'm turning my back on him, but I'm actually doing him a favor.

~
Harry's POV
"Hi mum!" I said as me and Zayn walked through the front door of my house.

She stood up and kissed me on the cheek."Hey boys! Have a nice day out?"

Zayn gives her a hug."Yeah we did."

"That's good. So are you boys hungry?" She asks.

I sat down on the couch."Yes I'm starving!" I blurted out.

She laughs a bit."Alright dinner will be ready in a few, just hang in there."

Zayn sits down next to me."It's almost time for me to get going." He exclaimed.

I grabbed his arms."No please stay for dinner!" I begged.

"Are you sure you that you want me to stay? I was planning on eating at home tonight." He mentioned.

"Awww." I pouted.

He smiles."Don't worry I'll eat dinner with you tomorrow night then. How would you like that?" He asked.

I nodded."That's fine."

He grinned and I looked around."Hey mum, where's Gemma!?" I yelled.

She comes out of the kitchen."She's upstairs, in her room." She said.

"Ok thanks! C'mon Zayn, before you go I want you to meet Gemma!" I said as I stood up and pulled his arm.

We walked upstairs and we made our way to Gemma's room.

She was on her laptop sitting propped up on the bed. I knocked and she looks up and gasps. She gets up and run towards me and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey Harry, I've missed!" She says.

We pulled away, and she looks down at my belly and covered her mouth with her hand."Oh my gosh! You've got a bump now!"

"Yeah their getting bigger everyday." I replied.

She pulls my shirt up and rubs her hands over my tummy."This is amazing, I can't believe my baby brother is pregnant!" She cooed.

"I still can't believe it either, but I finally excepted the pregnancy, and I'm happy about it." I said.

"That's good, I'm happy for you!"

I looked behind me and saw Zayn smiling while leaning against the doorframe. I grabbed his hand and pulled him close.

"Gemma this is Zayn, the amazing guy I've been talking to you about, and also the other father of the twins." I replied.

She gives him a hug too."It's finally nice to meet you Zayn! Harry has told me lots of things about you."

"Nice to finally meet you too." He says back.

"So have you two been preparing on what you are going to do once the twins are born?" She mentioned.

I nodded." Yeah, we're going to move in together sometime next month."

"That's good."

Zayn looks at his watch."Babe I've got to go now, so I'll see you tomorrow!" He said before he pecks me on the lips.

"Alright see you tomorrow." I said before he tells us both goodbye and walks out of her room.

Once he leaves Gemma is smiling like crazy."You two make an adorable couple." She stated.

"Thanks, we had our ups and downs at one point, but now we're really getting to love each other." I answered.

"He really makes you happy because I can tell. Would you ever consider him the one?

"I don't know, it's too soon to tell, but I really do love him."

___________________________
AN: So is Harry and Zayn starting to get serious!?

What is Keith planning? But most of all Ed is joining Keith! What is he going to do?

Do you think Zayn is the one for Harry!?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️