Chapter 52

The Great War: More trouble

The blast across the kingdom had seized with the death of Jun.K. The sun rose from the horizon as the military made their way out of the eastern camp site.

On the teachers order, the students moved out the campus area. The dorm building was in ruins while the training ground arena's wall broke. The medical camp was shifted from it original location. The academy building was also affected during the blasts.

"We should move out too. This place might collapse." Kun said.

All the teachers agreed to him and decided to move out of the academy building. One by one everyone walked out. Sana was the last one left to step out.

A scream left her lips as her limbs got caged in sproutings, that soon took the form of a tree. She wimpered as they tightened around her limbs.

"Sana!" Jaehyun and Winwin ran back in while the others were still comprending the situation.

Winwin set a gush of water towards the tree. Few of the loose branches feel on the ground. He did the same a few more times but it didn't really affect the tree.

"Is that all you can do?"

"Chansung!" Kun murmured as the said male appeared infront of them from behind the tree.

He placed his hand of the bark and it started growing more. This time one going around her waist and squeezing further.

~☆~

Taeil stood by the window of his study in mansion. Only a few were still on guard. He was just informed about the unfortunate news of this wife's passing.

"Sir!" A guard barged inside the room panting. "Please evacuate, we have an intruder."

As the words left his mouth, the guards standing behind him were sent flying. He turned around swiftly and pulled his sword out. While more guards came from behind and attacked the intruder, Taeil used the time to call for back up.

"M-Mr Moon evacuate!" He repeated while being held at a choke hold.

Soon all the guards were on the ground with Taeil being the only one facing him. Defenseless he decided to take help of his own powers. Removing his eye glasses he glared at the man, he recognised as Nickhyun.

"I hope you already know mind control is not going to work on me." Spoke the owner of control negation.

"I know, but you should also know I'm the advisor for a reason."

With his high level on mind control powers, he managed to control all the guards that laid unconscious. Another trick to buy himself time.

~☆~

The students stood in front of the castle with Taeyong. His attention was totally on what Jaerin and Haechan was telling. His face only grew darker as he learned of the new found enemy.

While they talked, two people came running towards them from different direction. Doyoung who was inside the castle informed in of Taeil and Nickhyun. While Mark was sent by the teachers.

"You two Nas' go with Doyoung!" Taeyong himself headed back to the academy premises.

While the black mages had a relatively better chance to stand against Nickhyun, Taeyong had the same powers as Chansung.

As they headed to provide support, the militry was once again faced by the enemy.