Chapter 37

Date

The two friends walked side by side. Mira was clutching onto her purse nervously chewing her inner lips.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

"You would know in a few!" He smiled.

After a few more minutes of walking they stopped in front of a big building. They passed the door and were greeted by a few staff. Mira confusedly looked around trying to figure out, where they were.

Jaemin went to talk to one of the staff, while she stood silently. After a while, they were led into the field at the back of the building. That when it hit Mira, they were here to try horse riding.

Stables were lined up in the far corner. Two staff members fetched, two horses out and came near then. The two students went ahead to touch the horses. Jaemin was smiling ear to ear as he caressed it's body.

The staff instructed them on how to ride the hourse. Following his instructions, they put their foot on hook on the saddle and lifted themselves up. Mira laughed out as Jaemin couldn't control is body and fell backwards. He thanked the staff for catching him and tried the same again.

Once up they adjusted themselves on the seats. The staffs took the two horses and made them walk slowly. The two laughed as their bodies bounced on the back of the horse.

Sitting on the back of the horse they roamed around the huge field admiring the beauty of nature. They had a hearty laugh when Mira almost fell off the back of the horse.

The hour long horse ride came to an end. The moment Jaemin got off he started complaining about his butts hurting.

"I'm never gonna try this again." He whinned.

"You only suggestion this Jaemin stop complaining." Mira chuckled.

"I mean yeah I'm the one who brought you here, but come on you would like it if I took you to some art galary." Jaemin shrugged. "You love adventurous stuff."

"Aww, so sweet of you to consider my likings."

They walked out of the building with wide greetings on the faces. Jaemin turned towards the way of the academy but Mira pulled him back.

"We are not going that way?"

"Huh?"

"Just follow!"

So the two friends started walking to the opposite side of the academy. Not long after they reached their final destination for the night.

"You are kidding me!" Jaemin's mouth hanged open.

Mira pulled him inside the fancy restaurant. It was one of the most popular ones in the whole of Isorropia. Both of them sat down and started going through the menu.

"Order anything you like, it's on me!" Mira said eyeing the names of the dishes.

Placing their orders they waited for their food to arrive.

"Anyways thanks for agreeing on the date!"

"Who would disagree with the Na Jaemin?"

Jaemin scoffed a laugh.

"So Mira what are your plans after the exams?"

"I don't know. Haven't planned anything." She looked down with bitter smile. "Anyways what about you?"

"Will work with the academy maybe."

Soon the food arrived. They ate to their heart content. Paying the bills, they left the restaurant. It was already night and the streets were deserted.

"The exams are near, a lot of things are gonna change after this."

"With the end of this academy year, we all will begin a new chapter in our lives." Mira smiled.

"Indeed. Looking forward to the future."

They walked side by side silent. No more words exchanged, just a comfortable silence. Soon the academy building came in view.

"Jaemin!" Mira called out as she stopped walking.

The said boy turned around looking at her.

"Let me tell you something I have wanted to tell you for a long time." She gulped as she made eye contact with him.

"Over the past years, I realised I started having feelings for you." He gulped once again. "I like you, Na Jaemin."