Chapter 15

Training

The sound of books being shut and bags being slammed on the desk rang along the corridor. Soon all the students filed out of the classes.

Shotaro ran to his only friend in the class as she was walking out. They walked towards the previous classroom they used to study in.

Sungchan joined them while winning to his best friend that he was feeling lonely without him.

"Where is Jisung?" Jaera asked.

"Oh he was called by the head master."

The three of them made their way to the cafeteria and sat down.

"I'll go get the food." Jaera volunteered.

As she stood in the line she heard a familiar voice talking. She didn't need to think twice to realize it was her brother with one of his friend.
Jaera tried her best so that Jaemin doesn't notice her.

As she reached the counter, seeing the food choice she scrunched her nose. She mentally groaned at the sight of the strawberry yogurt. The lady at the counter started placing the items on her tray.

"Uh please leave out the yogurt."

She gave a small smile to the lady and walked away. Jaemin seemed to notice her then and stared at her retreating figure. A small scoff left his lips.

Renjun who was right behind the male eyed the siblings and made a mental note to ask Jaemin what was going on. The two walked back to their table and sat down, Jaemin giving a side eye towards his sister's table.

~☆~

Jaera got dressed up in training wear and walked out of the empty room. Mira was out with the other girls, making it easier for her to go out without being questioned.

The Headmaster stood on the ground as the girl made her way in. She greeted him with a small bow.

"Wait a bit some else would come."

Jaera slightly tensed up waiting for the person to arrive. Soon enough a tall figure made his way in. Noticing it was Jisung, she gave the headmaster a questioning look.

"So before I beginning training, let me do some explanation to Jisung."

The two students looked at eachother and back at Kun. With a nod he started speaking.

"At first we had decided to let Jisung train with everybody. But we agreed on training him with Jaera, keeping in mind the growing dangers for all the Black magic users."

Jisung's confused face made Jaera chuckle internally.

"So now let's get to training. Jaera do the honours of explaining him everything later."

The girl nodded. The soft smile lingering on her face disappeared as a dark aura surrounded her. Jisung's eyes widened with shock at the unnatural aura.

"Park you need to be able to create that aura. Train harder."