Chapter 16

Hidden Truth

A chaotic situation in the dormitory lobby as the group of boys and girls gathered together. They already got two warnings from the caretaker for being loud.

Jeno and Mirae were cringing onto each other as usual while, Haechan was busy bothering Mark. The poor guy was ready to leave the gathering, but the other held him back.

"I wish alcohol was allowed inside the dormitories!" Haechan whined.

"So that you can get drunk everyday. No thanks." Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Renjunnie don't be like this!" The boy left Mark's side to give a bear hug to the shorter male.

The group laughed out loud as Renjun tried running away from the chasing man. Mira shifted her seat and sat beside the quiet boy who was staring at his phone.

"Will you ever leave that phone. Come on socialize."

Jaemin signed and put the phone back in his pocket.

"You know I hate that thing."

"Why? I love it though."

"I'm not an extrovert like you."

"Nana come on!"

"Noooo!!" He whined as the girl started pulling him up.

"Come on Jaemin, stop being a pussy!" She sighed not being able to move him an inch.

"There is not way you can get him out, Mira. Leave it." Jeno said.

"Ugh!" She dropped back on the couch.

As the chit chat continued, Jeno's phone started ringing. He stood up along with his fiance.

"Let's go Chenle, the driver is here!"

Slumping his shoulders Chenle stood up and started walking out along with the other members of the royal family.

As they left, Mark also announced that he need to depart as well. He had a family dinner with this sister and brother-in-law.

Haechan started whining as soon as the older male felt. Jaemin and Renjun just rolled their eyes in return.

Yuri stood up from the couch, "I guess we should call it a day. It's pretty late too."

Being the anti-social person Jaemin is, he eagerly agreed and stood up ready to leave. Renjun closely followed the boy behind as he took his exit.

"Jaemin!!" He called out.

The said boy turned around, hand in the pockets of his trouser. He furrowed his eyesbrows and waiting for the male to speak up.

"We need to have a talk. I don't like your attitude towards the new girl."

Know there was no way out, Jaemin have in and asked him to follow him to his room. Once inside Renjun say down on Jisung's bed as Jaemin on his.

"Jisung's not coming back soon, no need to worry."

Renjun nodded, relaxing his stiff body.

"Do you know her name?"

"Jae-Jaera or something like that?"

"Na Jaera as she claims."

Renjun gave him a questioning look.

Jaemin signed and started tell him everything, for Kun asking him to train the girl to his doubts.

"Jaemin, do you know how dumb you are?"

The younger boy was taken aback by his statement.

"If you had doubts and trust issues, you could have just followed her training pattern and stuff. I'm sure the three of you have a lot in common. I might not have met your younger sister back then, but I was still friends with Jaerin."

Jaemin started at him wide eyed.

"They two of you where so alike, and your sister must be too. Also if your doubts are true, we can always help out. And if Jaera turns out to be really her, then maybe Jaerin is alive too."

Jaemin blinked a few times.

"Renjun you are a genius."

The two boys turned towards the door as it turned open. Jisung made his way in the dim lit room. He greeted Renjun with a small bow.

"Hey Jisung!"

"Huh?"

"Aren't you friends with Jaera?"

He nodded weirded out by Renjun questions and made his way in the bathroom.

"What are you planning?" Jaemin raised a brow.

Renjun just gave a smirk in return.