sell

Human demi
Non-human y/c
Non-human y/o/c

Demi has been special most of her life. She was kinda hating that now. She was currently being put up for sell because she was special, because she could see things others couldn't. And now she was being put up for sale and two people were bidding on her. Her friend y/c and some other person. She was really hoping y/c won this weird little bidding match. She gulped and stared down, messing with her shorts. She frowned hearing the announcer yelling aold and pressed her lips together when she didn't hear y/c's description being yelled. She yelped when she was yanked up and dragged off the stage. She whimpered softly and glanced around, not sure where she was being taken. She yelped when she was just tossed in a room and looked around, trying to scramble up before the door opened. She looked up when it did and whimpered seeing y/o/c come in. They stared at her and tilted their head, before smiling a little. "Your much prettier" y/o/c said and walked over to demi, grabbing her fave and making her look at them. Y/o/c examined her and then let go kf her face, instead grabbing her wrist and yanking her up, and dragging her out of the room. They passed by y/c, who looked very angry and she frowned. She wasn't sure if she should try and run away or anything. She flinched feeling something dig into her wrist and she was shoved into a car. She whimpered softly feeling someone get ontop of her and looked up, seeing y/o/c ontop of her and flinched when they grabbed her face.

Y/o/c?

Y/c?