war gift

Ruler y/c
Teen demi
Cruel y/c
Queen demi
Fairy demi
Y/c could be human or magic creature.

(Age gap, you can decide if you want it to be a fucked up romance or if y/c will adopt demi as a little sibling)

Y/c was know for being a cruel and war driven person. And well unluckily for Demi's kingdom they were at war. The war was long and alot of uncalled decisions were made, in all honesty it enraged y/c with how poorly this ruler was in control. So when the war was won of course it was by y/c. Y/c went to the main castle to claim their new land. However when they got there a teen girl was thrown at their feet. "Here, she's the queen, take her as your prize" the person yelled and backed away. Looking down y/c knelt down and grabbed the girls face, making her look up. She looked scared, confused, like shw had no idea what was going on. "How old are you?" Y/c asked andglanced at the advisors who so quickly would throw their queen at the feet of a person ti save their own skin. They looked back at her and hummed softly, slight baby cheeks, big topaz eyes, bright blond hair, a black bold that looked almost like lightning, and little glowing freckles that looked like gold. So cute. "16...I'm not allowed to make any decisions with the kingdom yet. Whats going on?" She asked and sniffled. "Tch, of course. They just used you as figure head huh?" Y/c asked and stood up, leaving the blond girl on the floor and going towards the advisors. "You started this war, and lost it. You so quickly laid your hands on the girl with a much higher status that you, and so quickly gave her up. I what i should do to such traitorous feinds, laying your hands on a girl like that" y/c said and smirked.

Y/c?...