little queen

guard y/c

queen demi

NOT A SHIP CHAPTER. PLATONIC ONLY!!!!! DEMI IS 13 Y/C IS 27

despite being the youngest of her siblings demi became queen at only 13 after her parents deaths

despite being the youngest of her siblings demi became queen at only 13 after her parents deaths. they died during a war with another kingdom. which after only a few months she managed to call a truce with them. demi was supposed to meet with the ruler of the kingdom and was stressing a little, kinda worried this wouldn't work out. she was pacing her room while trying to get away and flinched hearing the trumpets that announced the other kingdom's arrival. she took a deep breath, and finished getting ready quickly then went down to meet with them. she glanced over everyone and sighed, then pulled ona smiled, flattened her dress and went over, giving a soft curtsy. "hello.  hope the trip over to my kingdom wasn't bad. if your tired we have rooms for you to rest in, if your hungry i've had my cooks make traditional dishes from your country and if you would like to skip right to the main reason i have called this temporary truce then please allow me to escort you to the war room and we may begin our discussion" she said and smiled sweetly up at all the adults.

she really was trying her best here, and hoped she wouldn't mess up. demi hated war, with a passion. it seemed pointless to her, killing, thieving, death, fighting. it all made no sense. she looked over all of the adults, noting the slightly impressed looks on their faces. she looked at r/c and they gave a soft nod. "lets skip to the reason you called us here little magesty" they said and followed the small queen, their guards and advisors following, y/c being right by their side. y/c was r/c private guard, meant to protect them, y/c was currently sizing up the small queen, clearly this child couldn't have been ruling for more than a year, half a year at most if anything. she was small, shoulder length blond hair that spiked out just slightly, a black lightning bolt ran through her hair showing she was strong is storm magic. she also seemed to be quite the fast walker given she was walking quite quickly to stay infront of them. it was adorable almost.

after a few minutes of walking they finally got to the war room and y/c moved to pull out a seat for the little girl. She gave a soft thanks and nodded at the taller, a littlw red and out of breth from walking so fast. She cleared her throat and sipped from the water of a cup, which she had all around the table. Then she began to talk, explaining why she called them here to discuss the end of their war. She walked about why her parents started it, why she wanted to be the end of it, how it was doing nothing but hurting both their kingdoms and their people. As rulers it was their job to put their people's needs over their own, including pride. And thats what this war was based on, nothing but wounded pride, given her parents had insulted r/c multiple times and she gave an sincere apology to r/c for that. It was honestly impressive. Y/c was actually a little impressed with the little queen, she was definitely fierce, she'll make a good ruler.

y/c glanced at r/c who seemed to be equally impressed and hummed in thought. "I see. And you truly mean all the words you speak? Well we would need a way to strengthen our alliance. Normally a marriage would be needed however...you're far to young and your siblings probably aren't on your side or their already married." R/c said and sighed. "Lets see. I know. Y/c from now on you are releaved of your duties to protect me. You will now protect young queen demi." R/c said. Demi was a bit shocked by this and thought it over. "I suppose that would be the best option for now. Lets see. You have children of your own correct r/c? In that case let me give you my care giver. She raised me sense i was 3 and taught me everything that's made me able to rule today. I assure you she is the best in my kingdom and will raise you children well if you will have her. I would trade uou personal guards how ever i don't have one." She said. R/c chuckled and nodded. "Perfect. For now lets seal it with a handshake until an official treaty is drafted up" r/c said and stoof up, going to meet the queen on her end of the table and they shook hands.

It took a week before the treaty was offical and signed. R/c left for their own home country and demi sighed, finally realxing as the carriage went off. She looked at y/c and hummed. "So...what exactly is your job?" She asked.

Y/c?...