rescue

Fairy demi
Demon y/c
Fantasy au

Demi was curled up in a human dungeon. She could hear screamed from nearby and flinched, crying out as the iron shackles burned her skin. She flinched hearing footsteps near her cell and looked up in fear of who was coming, to her surprise it wasn't a human, but instead a demon. Moments later her fear returned when the doors were ripped off the wall and y/c walked in stairing down the blond fairy. "Golden fairy...you certainly shine like gold" y/c commented and grabbed her face, pulling her forward, listening to her cry out as the shackles were pressed against her skin. Y/c smirked and hummed, melting off the shackles before pulling a ribbon from his pocket, tying it around hee waist, qnd the other around their hand, tugging on it, making the fairy stumble and got up to walk, however she immediately collapsed and grabbed onto the demon's cloak. "Can't even walk, how cruel humans can be. Kidnapping, buying and selling the most beautiful and exotic things they can get their hands on." Y/c scoffed and picked up the blond, q bit surprised at how little she weighed, sure faeries were meant to be small and light but this one hardly weighed anything. "So light, they really did some damage on you, huh little fairy?" Y/c asked and looked down at the blond girl, curled up and shivering in their arms. Y/c left the dungeon with the blond and felt her try to squeeze into their chest when they were outside in the cold. Y/c had been hired hy demi's father to save her from the humans. He had promised the demon quite the prize for it, never specified what though, and what most people didn't know was that you had to be very specific when making deals with demons or else they'll find ways around and to trick people into things they didn't originally agreed on. And currently they were debating on giving back the pretty little golden girl to her father, after all they were promised a prize for simply getting the fairy away from the humans.

Y/c?...