foster

Foster kid demi
Foster parent demi

Demi was a foster kid and on her way to her newest home. She sighed and looked out the window, watching people and cars pass by. "I really think your gonna like this home. The people here are really sweet. So far they've only had temporary placements, your the first permanent placement they'll be taking care of" her worker said and demi rolled her eyes. "Don't care. Probably just get rid of me like everyone else has." She said and crossed her arms. "Demi come on. I know you haven't had the best experience but...just try and let them get close ok?" The worker asked and just got a small grunt from the blond in return. Demi honestly couldn't care about this new home. It was just another person who would ditch her before the end of the month when they realized she wasn't all bright eyed, peppy, and cutesy like most people wanted daughters to be. She closed her eyes and just zoned out the rest of ghe drive. Once theg got there demi gor out of the car and grabbed the backpack she had her stuff in. She stood by ger case worker as she knocked on the door and it opened to show someone. "Ah, y/c perfect. This is demi, the girl who i told you about." The worker said and looked at demi. Demi sighed and looked at the person, giving a wave. After giving this y/c her info the case worker left. "Where do i sleep?" She asked. "Trust me this isn't my first time in a hime so just tell me where i sleep" she said and crossed her arms.

Y/c?...