Mafia y/c

Demi couldn't believe what she was seeing or hearing. there was a god damn mafia in her living room and her supposed to be boyfriend was no where to be seen. "So let me get this straight. He bet me, lost and now you own me?" She asked. "Yes, and i must say, it's certainly a waste that you were dating him. Such a pretty face"  y/c said and went over to her, making her back up. "Oh come on darling, i don't bite" y/c said and carefully took one of her hands, looking at it. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Looking at your hands, you can tell alot about people by their hands." Y/c answered. "Like a palm reader?" She asked and laughed a bit. "You bake. You have burn marks, probably from touching the hot metal of pans or the oven" y/c said and looked at her. And from the look on her face they could tell they were right. "I could buy you, your own little shop. You can bake to your hearts content and sell it, see how happy you make people with your work. Wouldn't that feel nice?" Y/c offered, and the way her eyes seemed to light up was adorable. She seemed to sweet and innocent, you don't see that alot these days. "What do you get in return? People don't just offer that without wanting something" she asked.

Y/c?...