Part 3

Pov Marinette

Just like that, the last day of my brother's birthday came.

While I was practicing.

Ra appeared, but to everyone's surprise he whispered a few words into Lady Shiva's ear and when he left ten minutes later she called me.

Lady Shiva: You can go.

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Lady Shiva: Why are you still here?,You should feel lucky that Ra gave you from now until the end of the day to be with your little brother.

Marinette: I don't know what to say.

Lady Shiva: Are you deaf?

She frowned at me.

Lady Shiva: Go now before you regret it, but remember tomorrow everything will change.

Then I started running to the kitchen because I knew that no one would be there but I didn't see Talia anywhere, it didn't matter, when I entered the kitchen I started to prepare the best cake for my little brother, when I finished the cake I started to decorate it and washed all the things I used.

I left the kitchen and went into my room to get the gift I had for him, luckily no one checked the place and didn't know what I had.

After preparing everything I went to Damian's room with birthday cake and present, then I went to Damian's room and locked the door then turned Damian.

But to my surprise, Talia was sitting on the couch with a box of some kind watching Damian sleeping then turned to me.

Talia says softly: I see you also prepared birthday present for Damian, huh.

I saw her whispering to avoid waking Damian up.

I just nodded back.

Talia: Want to wake up Damian and wish Damian a happy birthday.

Marinette nodded again.

I put down the cake and presents, then started walking gently towards Damian and started talking softly to wake him up.

Marinette: Damian wake up, it's already morning.

I saw Damian start to move and open his eyes and he yawned and rubbed his eyes to wake up.

Damian: Good morning sis.

I saw Damian looking beside me and He saw Talia I saw his eyes widen in surprise at Talia's appearance, then he calmed down and said.

Damian: Good morning mother.

Talia: Good morning Damian today is your birthday so me and marinette came to wake you up to celebrate your birthday and your Sis made a cake for you.

I immediately took out the cake for Damian, which I made with my own hands. =====================================

 =====================================