Part 4

Marinette's Pov

Today is Damian's birthday, I immediately went to the kitchen to start making cake for Damian, when I finished making the cake I immediately went to my room to get the gift that I prepared for Damian.

I immediately went to Damian's room and found inside Mother(Talia) sitting on the couch where I went to wake Damian.

Talia (whispers): You're finally here, wake up Damian and happy birthday to him.

I immediately nodded then left the gift and cake on the table, I went to Damian's bed to wake him up.

Damian opened his eyes and said: Good morning, Sis.

Marinette: Good morning Damian, happy birthday.

I found Damian surprised because today is his birthday.

Talia: Happy birthday to Damian, Marinette made a cake for you and brought you a present.

I immediately took the cake and gift for Damian.

After eating the cake, Mother (Talia) and I took out presents and gave it to Damian.

Damian opens Mother(Talia)'s gift first, I know that Talia always gives Damian different weapons, so when he finish opening Mother(Talia's) gift, he start opening mine.

Damian found inside the gift was a rectangular silver necklace that could be opened and found inside was a picture of me, Damian, and Mother (Talia) standing together in the picture and next to it was the words 'Family. always protect each other'.

Damian: How did you get my picture.

Marinette: That's my secret, I won't tell.

Damian: Family always protects each other.

Marinette: That means family always protect each other, Damian promise me family always protect each other.

Damian: I promise.

Talia was happy to see Damian happy.

3rd Pov

The three were having fun when suddenly there was an explosion, surprising all three immediately stepping outside and hearing that Deathstroke was attacking the League.

The three got their weapons ready to fight, and after a while of searching they found Ra's body burning about a meter away from the 'Lazarus Pit'.

Then seeing Deathstroke approaching them, Talia shouted.

Talia: We need to get out of here.

The three immediately left Marinette to ask Talia.

Marinette: Where are we going?

Talia: We're going to Gotham to meet your father.

Marinette and Damian are surprised that Talia will take them to meet their father.

While running, Damian dropped the necklace and immediately ran to get it, then Deathstroke appeared behind Damian trying to cut Damian, but Marinette arrived just in time to block Deathstroke's sword with her sword.

Marinette: Run now!!!

Damian couldn't move due to fear but Talia came and ran with Damian.

Marinette talking to Deathstroke: Why are you here and attack League and kill Ra.

Deathstroke: He's lived so long that it's time for him to pay for everything he's done.

Deathstroke immediately rushed to attack Marinette but Marinette dodged and struck Deathstroke's right eye causing him to lose his eye.