Part 2

===============================================
(...) character activities
((...)) character's thoughts.
I just wanted to announce these symbols for everyone to know.
I do not own any photos or videos.
The pictures are I found on google so I not owned And the videos do not belong to me.
====================================================
The emerging time is so fast that 1 year has passed since damian was born.

Every week Talia always come to damian's room to play with damian, at first marinette is surprised to see Talian's arrival, Talia says she also wants to spend time with marinette and damian.
Marinette begins to realize that Talia is not always evil, she still has the love of a mother.

Talia sometimes plays with her and damian also helps damian start to walk even though she is not steady she tries too.
Marinette asked why she wasn't considered an Al Ghul and was treated unfairly, moreover why the Assassin League successor was a boy why not a girl.

Talia knew that one day marinette would ask the same thing.

Talia explained all the reasons why the successor to the League of Assassins must be a boy and not a girl and explained to the marinette why she was not considered. As an Al Ghul, the reason why marinette is still alive is because Talia didn't want her dead so she begged Ra to let her live, even though it would be a painful punishment and would be considered a good weapon. is a tool of the Assassin League.
Marinette when it comes to knowing why the Assassin League has to be male and not female is due to the discriminatory judgment that always thinks that men are stronger than women which is why women are always treated against. unjust history,when she is the reason why she is not considered an Al Ghul is because Talia did this to save her life even though she has to endure the punishment to make her stronger so people don't think she is weak and useless.
Marinette stood up and walked over to Talia and gave her a hug, although.

Talia was a bit surprised by the hug, she immediately hugged her back. Marinette: I'm sorry for always thinking badly of 'mother', I always thought 'mother' hated me, I'm sorry!

Talia: it's okay, it's not your fault somewhere so it's okay.

Talia and Marinette's relationship begins to get better.
When it's Damian's birthday, Ra wants to see how the marinette takes care of Damian.

Marinette in a killer costume with a mask covering her face, she is taking Damian to where Ra is inside the room so that Ra can observe Damian.

Marinette knocks on the door Voice of Ra behind the door: Come in! Marinette opened the door to the room where she found Ra sitting on a throne with Talia standing beside her.

Ra: Come with me Damian.

Damian was scared of the person right in front of him and didn't want to come near.
Marinette sees this and bends down to Damian and says it's okay Damian doesn't have to be afraid just walk over to him. Damian although only 1 year old but understood what marinette said, Damian was still scared but still walked steadily towards Ra.

Ra: I see you taught damian how to walk, huh, anyways happy birthday to Damian, time to choose your weapon.
Right after that various weapons were displayed in front of Damian Damian looked at all the weapons around him Damian decided to choose the katana it was also the gift that marinette prepared for Damian, then Damian immediately chose it.