Part 10

Half a year passed.

Marinette's Pov.

Hello everyone.

I am Marinette, now I have been adopted by Uncle Jagged I am now known as Marinette Stone.

Me and Kagami have been dating and we are extremely happy.

But there is one person who refuses to accept that I have a girlfriend, none other than Chat Noir.

Me and Kagami while on patrol we met Chat Noir.

Chat Noir was still trying to flirt me but I told him that Ryuko and I were officially dating but Chat Noir didn't accept it and advised me to break up and become his girlfriend but I didn't accept it.

Chat Noir said he would give me 1 month to decide to break up with Ryuko, he said if I don't break up with Ryuko he will join Hawk Moth's side.

Now me and Kagami, Alix, Zoe, Luka, Nino are currently in a group meeting to plan to take back Miraculous from Chat Noir.

Ladybug: This will be the plan.

Ladybug: I will lure Chat Noir to this place, Ryuko and Vesperia hide here and wait for my signal, when I give the signal you will appear and hold Chat Noir down so he won't move .

Ryuko and Vesperia: Got it.

Ladybug: Shielter hides here when Chat Noir activates the power you will use the power to create a shield to protect us from his power.

Shielter: Got it.

Ladybug: Snake Warrior and Bunnix will be a backup because both of you can go back in time in case something bad happens.

Snake Warrior and Bunnix: Got it.

Ladybug: Okay let's go.

I went with everyone to the pre-determined location.

Everyone hid and waited for my signal, I took out my yoyo and texted Chat Noir to come over so I could tell him my decision.

After half an hour I see Chat Noir appear.

Chat Noir: Have you finally thought about it and decided to be my girlfriend?

Ladybug: That's right.

Chat Noir: Finally after so much effort you finally become my girlfriend, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Ladybug: NOW.

Ryuko and Vesperia appear and push Chat Noir down.

Chat Noir: Cat-

Before he finished, Vesperia took action.

Vesperia: Venom.

Make Chat Noir immobilize.

Ladybug: Well done everyone.

I pulled the ring out of Chat Noir's hand.

Now I see Chat Noir turning back into Adrien.

I saw Plagg fly out and I saw him look as if he hadn't eaten in years, now his body was extremely sick.

I reached out my hand to support him so he could rest in my arms.

Ryuko: Adrien Agrest you're an asshole who wants me and Ladybug to break up and you're an asshole Cheating.

Shielter: You used to be my best friend but not anymore.

Snake Warrior: You're the one who made Ryuko suffer, you're an asshole.