Part 12

================================================== ========

Warning this chapter will contain profanity and lewd language.

Please consider before viewing or you may skip it.

================================================== ========

3rd Pov

In Paris in Akuma class.

Everyone gathered in the classroom except Marinette and Kagami.

Lila's group wondered why Marinette didn't go to school.

Because they want to bully Marinette.

The class bell rang. Everyone in the class about their seats.

Mrs. Bustier entered the classroom.

Bustier: Good morning, take your history books to page 129.

Adrien raised his hand.

Bustier: What's wrong, Adrien?

Adrien: Marinette and Kagami aren't in today yet, why don't we wait for them to come in and start the lesson.

Bustier: They don't go to this school anymore.

Alya: I bet Marinette and Kagami got expelled because they bullied Lila.

Max: They deserve what they did when they tried to bully Lila.

Bustier: Everyone calm down, they don't go to this school anymore because they graduated .

Alya: There's no way Mari-trash can graduate first with Kagami before us.

Kim: It's not fair because they bullied Lila and their graduation has to be fake.

Max: I'm 100% convinced that they cheated on the graduation test.

Everyone in the room nodded in agreement. Bustier: It's not like they cheated at all because they were supervised by the school board when taking the test so they didn't cheat, the school board confirmed.

Adrien: ((She and Kagami are no longer studying here, Marinette if you only heeded my advice that Lila's lies won't harm others you would still have your friends))

Alya: ((Finally Mari-trash is no longer here she won't bully Lila anymore))

Lila: ((I finally got rid of you and Adrien will always be mine))

Alya: It's good that she finally disappeared from this class, at least she won't bully Lila anymore.

Lila: Thank you Alya I'm glad to have you guys to protect me because I always wanted to be friends with her but she ruthlessly bullied me.

Lila started to cry crocodile tears.

There are a few people on the other side who don't believe Lila's lies, including Alix, Zoe, Nino.

Luka has toured the world with Jagged Stone so he can't help them with their Lila situation.

Nino: Seems like when they're gone, Lila acts more.

Zoe: She convinced Chloe to become one of Lila's henchmen, I always warn her never to be persuaded by Lila but she won't listen to me so I won't help her anymore. .

Alix: Chloe is inherently a bully, she even bullied Marinette when she first went to school.

Nino: Yes, Alix and I stood up to protect her from Chloe that was also the beginning of our friendship.

Zoe: It's great that you guys stand up to protect someone from being bullied, I'm impressed.

Nino: Friends are willing to help each other.