Part 6

Marinette's Pov

I was taught by Master Fu how to harness the potential within Miraculous Ladybug and he taught me different martial arts related to Miraculous and how to use different powers, how to combine different types together. potions contain different powers and cures for Kwami as well as how to repair broken Miraculous.

A year passed. It's been a year and it's been a year since.

I started Ladybug, a lot has happened, Alya the girl who claims to be my best friend tries to get me and Adrien together, disgusting, she make me steal Adrien's phone or try to make us hang him Hanging out together Adrien looks so happy and he thinks it's hanging out as friends, I'm glad he's don't think it's a date.

She made me sign up for a fighting class with Adrien.

I also met a girl with hair the same color as me, she has short Japanese hair and brown eyes, her name is Kagami Tsurugi.

At first, she and I weren't very close.

I ran into her when Alya made me sign up for fencing classes, I met her and I must say she is a good swordsman, she is also Adrien's rival. She sometimes looks at me with cold eyes and she also thinks that I like Adrien.

I saw her getting bored of fighting Adrien, she challenged me and I agree, I easily beat her in less than 1 minute. She accidentally fell and I helped her up, she thanked me and said that I was a good opponent, that was also the beginning of our friendship.

Me and her spend time together, I convinced her mother Tomoe Tsurugi to let her spend time with me, she is sometimes cold to everyone but to me she showing gentleness and kindness.

I heard that she and Adrien started dating them, which made me feel angry but put those feelings aside to make her happy.

I see her hanging out with Adrien, I see Adrien having fun, while Kagami she is trying to force herself to have fun with Adrien and her smile is not sincere, but when we hang out together I saw her smile, not a forced smile, but a happy smile.

She and I always spend time hanging out on the Eiffel Tower. I let her use Miraculous Dragon to become Ryuko, because her mother was Akumatized, after defeating her mother, I found her and Longg very close when we first met.

While I went to school like every time I heard Alya say that there is a new transfer student from Italy, I followed her to meet the new student, I saw a girl with sausage hair, I discovered her She's lying about whether she's Ladybug's best friend or saving Jagged Stone's cat.

I see Alya and everyone in the class believing Lila's lies.

I tried to tell everyone that Lila was lying but no one believed me, Lila almost got me expelled, she said she has a liar disease and she even threatened me in the bathroom.

Only Nino, Alix and Chloe find out that Lila is lying and they don't believe her.

Now I am going to school as usual.

I entered the classroom and saw Lila sitting in my seat.

Marinette: Lila that's my place.

Lila: But I can't see the sign from afar and my tinnitus, you don't mind me sitting here right?

Alya: That's right Marinette, Lila can't see her tinnitus any further, then you don't mind sitting in the back and give Lila your seat.

I suppressed my anger and went to the table below to sit.

Marinette: ((This is why I never trusted you or considered you as my relative))

I see Nino see his girlfriend and sigh, he always apologizes for Alya's actions.