Part 14

3rd Pov

In one room we can see both girls sleeping hugging each other.

The long-haired girl Marinette began to wake up.

Marinette: ((I slept well last night))

Marinette looked to her side and saw Kagami still lying there, she was hugging Marinette's waist tightly.

Marinette: ((You are so cute sometimes I want to pet you because of your cuteness))

Marinette carefully got out of bed and took her clothes from the closet and walked into the bathroom.

Marinette's Pov

I finished brushing my teeth and took off my clothes, I flushed the tub to soak myself in it.

While I was waiting for the water in the tub, I took off my clothes and put them in the dirty laundry basket.

I see that big penis reappear, now it's very hard.

I always ask myself, what if I put it in Kagami like the video where Adrien has sex with Lila?

I immediately put my hand right where my big and sturdy penis, I started to move it up and down slowly.

I just want to put it inside Kagami.

I imagined that Kagami was sucking my penis. I started working faster.

I feel like something is coming out as I keep doing.

Then I out a lot of it flowing into the ground.

I see that these are things that boys can have called sperm.

I immediately washed the place immediately so as not to let anyone know about this.

I imagine that thing disappears.
====================================================

Warning This is a Lemon chapter, please consider before watching or you can skip this part

====================================================

After I finished I saw that the tub had enough water for me so I decided to wash my body before entering the bath.

While I was washing my body, I heard the door open.

I looked over and saw Kagami standing there in a very red face when she saw me.

Marinette: Hey Kagami why are you here while I'm showering?

Kagami: U-Um I-I wonder if I can take a bath with you?

Marinette: Well, I'm not sure about that.

Kagami: Please, please.

I saw Kagami's determination wanting to take a bath with me, I couldn't resist her determination.

Marinette: F-Fine if that's what y-you want then I agree.

Kagami: Thank you very much.

Marinette: N-No problem.

I saw Kagami finished brushing his teeth and started taking off his clothes.

Even though we're both girls, just looking at her makes my body hotter.

Kagami: Let me rub your back for you.

Marinette: O-Okay. Kagami took a towel and wet it, then put soap on it and scrubbed my back.

Although I can do it myself, she wants to do it for me, I can't refuse her.

After a few minutes massage.