Part 9

Marinette's Pov

Another year has passed.

When I became guardian, Hawk Moth and Mayura kept making everyone Akumatized constantly sometimes the fights were extremely difficult.

At least I still have reliable teammates like Kagami, Luka, Nino, Alix, Zoe.

I decided to have Zoe use the Magic Bee to become Vesperia, When Chloe was Akumatized and became Queen Bananas, because Zoe is the true holder of the Miraculous Bee I gave her the box containing the Miraculous Bee.

Nino still uses Miraculous Turtle but since Alya already knows his identity I asked him to change his costume and hero name so that no one will recognize him, now his name is his costume shielter changed like an assassin.

Remaining Luka his outfit and name also changed, his outfit changed from light blue to dark blue and resembled a dark warrior and his current name is Snake Warrior.

Alix is ​​Miraculous Bunny so she becomes Bunnix.

Kagami is still Ryuko.

Chat Noir comes to see me every month when I'm fighting with everyone he won't help me or others against Akuma, he says he won't help me and others until I accept his feelings otherwise he won't help.

I still don't accept his feelings because I made it clear that I don't like him.

During that 1 year time Lila got all of my classmates on her side, except for Kagami who tried to protect me when they hit me.

Alix infiltrates inside, records all of Lila's lies so that one day I will sue Lila and the whole class.

Nino and Alya broke up, when he said that Alya no longer spends time with him, but just said Lila this Lila that, he decided to break up with Alya, he was very sad when his girlfriend no longer loves him but becomes Lila's henchman.

I encouraged him to cheer up that one day he would have a girlfriend who truly loved him unlike Alya.

I see Alix and Nino are always spending time together, I think they're liking each other, I'm glad they're happy.

Zoe and Luka sometimes ride their bikes to see the Eiffel Tower and Zoe and Luka have announced they're officially dating, we all congratulate them.

Kagami is still dating Adrien but I see that she is no longer happy being with Adrien, but she pushes herself to be happy, I feel so bad for her, if she knows the truth that Adrien took me away on the highway, she would be extremely upset so I didn't tell her.

Lila convinced my adoptive parents that I was a spoiled girl and said that I bullied an angel like Lila, which made me sick.

They didn't love me like always, they were cold to me and didn't care about me anymore, they just yelled at me, every time I came home late they just yelled at me and asked where I went I said go went over to your friend's house but thought I passed Lila's house and threatened to bully her.

I don't care anymore.

I go into my room give Tikki the Macaron she loves to eat and I sit on the chair watching the customer order information and I make amazing clothes for them and ready to earn commission .

While viewing my Web site, my computer informed me that someone wanted to hack my website, so I decided to hack back the person who wanted to hack my website.

Marinette: Looks like someone wants to hack into my system.

Marinette: To see the Hack location.

A location appeared in front of me at the Wayne mansion.