' So what? You tell me, what that girl is doing in our house!' Adi tried to divert the topic as soon as possible.

' Oh, you know mom goes to her NGO every Wednesday. She took dad and her aunt's family with her too. So when Paro came back from her class I invited her to have dinner with us. She explained.

' Oh! But what was she doing in the kitchen?' Adi continued his questioning.

' Your brother called. So I asked her if she can continue cooking for me and she happily agreed. Don't worry. I am not that bad to let our guest do all  the work you know!' She used her funky tone.

' by the way, it's not the weekend. So why are you here instead of your apartment?' Suddenly she looked at him suspiciously.

' I was .. I was just missing you all. Now can't I even come to my own home? Aren't you happy?' he tried to make the whole convo emotional.

He couldn't comprehend whether she was convinced or not. But was thankful that she didn't ask him any further questions. Both of them went to the living room.

.............

" Thank you so much bhabi. The dinner was amazing. I will take a leave now". Giving a genuine broad smile to Bidisha she stood up to leave.

' That's so sweet of you girl! Meet me tomorrow too. I will make something new for you. '  Bidisha stated happily.

" No that's not ....."

" Shut up Paro! I am like your elder sister right. So whatever I say is final ".

Standing at the side Adi kept listening to their conversation. It's been only a few days. But it seems like every one of his family started bonding with her.

Good for him though. It would be easier for him to achieve his Target. For now, he has to act like a perfect gentleman. Though it's really tough work considering the impression he made on her through his actions.

" Adi, can you please walk Paro to her apartment?!" Bidisha's words took him out of his trance.

" Yeah sure. I'll ." Without even giving her any chance to talk he agreed sounding as casual as possible.

" Great then. Bye Paro. See you ."

Both of the girls exchanged their night wishes and Paro took a leave followed by Adi.

She wanted to oppose when Bidisha asked Adi to accompany her, but she didn't want to attract any unnecessary doubt about her. So she decided against it. It's just a matter of a few minutes anyway.

She kept going to her apartment without even looking at Adi, who was just behind him.

' Hey, hey! Wait for me, lady. I am also here .' Paro stopped at her place hearing his voice. With a boring look on her face, she looked back at him.

As soon as he joined her, they started walking again.

'Ok. This is my apartment. I can go now. Thank you.'

Adi understood her intention of getting rid of him, as soon as possible. But he was in no mood to leave her without a little teasing. He was enjoying her company very much and he want to prolong it as much as he can.

' But I have to accompany you to your room. You know my sis-in-law's order.'

Entering the elevator Paro saw there were only two of them. Cursing in her mind she pressed her floor button. Standing in a corner Adi was constantly looking in her way. He knew very well she was aware of what he was doing. He did nothing to change his posture.