He let go of my hair and I jumped up from the bench. I couldn't get away fast enough.

"Irene!" He called as I quickly walked away. "I'm going to find out why you liked me. You know I will!" I could hear him chuckle as I sped off.

***

What was I doing? I was once again at his apartment - dressed nicer that usual - and knocking on his door.

Despite knowing better. Despite hearing the tale of "deep throat Shiela" and the janitorial closet. Despite knowing that the tutoring he offered was not academic. Despite all this, here I was knocking.

Like the other night, he opened the door without a word, but this time he looked me over and smirked. I felt so stupid and weak.

I followed him inside. Instead of going to the kitchen table like before, he made his way to his sofa and sat down.

"Have a seat, Irene," he said patting the cushion beside him. I sat as far away as possible, but that wasn't far since he was in the middle of the couch. He turned his body slightly toward me. I felt so small near his large frame. Especially so close.

"I don't know why I came," I muttered almost to myself.

"Yes you do, Irene." He used my name so much. Did he know what it did to me?

"I don't think I could do what the other girls do with you..."

"And why's that?" He asked as he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. I caught the scent of his mild, earthy cologne as his hand approached and I wanted to close my eyelids in reaction. I'm sure they lowered a bit. "In fact, I think you would be even more suited for it."

"No..." my eyes came back to full alert.

"You can use all of those pent up feelings for me to become a very useful little slut," he said, turning my face to him by my chin.

"I don't have feelings. And Dex, I'm not like that...I've never been with a man... like that," I quietly said, thinking back to Shiela's story and Delores' rumors.

"You mean with his cock down your throat?" He still held my chin so I couldn't look away, but I closed my eyes to block him out.

"I've never..."

Dex's fingers squeezed my chin slightly and then lowered my jaw enough for him to slide two fingers into my mouth.

"Suck them," he instructed. My eyes opened wide. But I closed my mouth around the fingers now in my mouth and sucked. Instinctively, I circled them with my tongue, and then I felt him push a little further inside. "See, no different that a cock."

He pulled back and pushed in a few times as he kept his fingers wet. Then he pushed down on my tongue and started to push his blunt fingers back into my throat.

"Good girl," he praised as he retreated. I took a needed breath. "Again."

He pushed toward the back again and I choked a little. So he pulled his fingers out of my mouth, the saliva wetting my slightly swollen lips.

"You definitely can do it, Irene," he said sliding his wet fingers along my jaw to the back of my head, holding me in place. "But I am dying to know why you liked me back then."

"I uh...I'm attracted to intelligence," I said as he searched my eyes for the lie. The lie that wasn't there.  But why was I telling him I had a crush on him in high school? He would totally use that against me.

"Hm, how curious. Sapiosexual," he looked over my face. "But this girl happens to love big brains and big cock." He flexed his fingers in my hair.

"I-I..."

"What does this attraction look like? I mean...what brings it out in you?" He relaxed his hold.

"I...don't know. I've gotten very...excited in lectures before. Or when someone is talking about...or doing something that exemplifies their intelligence," I tried to verbalize something I didn't really understand myself.

"Interesting," he said, still observing my face for the lie. I could see the thoughts swirling in his mind. As though he was coming up with a diabolical plot. "I am a TA in Biology 101. I want you there to audit my lecture tomorrow night. Then I want to speak to you after class. Understand?"

"Um okay...yes, just tell me when and where," I said, not sure I could handle the situation. But it seemed safe enough and I didn't have better plans. And to be honest, hearing Dex discuss bio would be very hot.

"Another thing, Irene," he said as his hand began to unbutton my shirt. "Did you like thinking about what I made the dark haired girl do today? I forget her name."

He kept unbuttoning my top. My bra began to show and I wanted to hide. "I uh...I don't know..."

He pulled down one sleeve and then the other so I was just in my bra. His eyes were on his movements. "Would you have watched her suck my cock? Let's say you opened that closet door and saw her worshiping at my feet. Would you have stayed to watch?"

"N-no?" I responded as his finger traced the lace at the top of my bra. My chest wasn't large, but firm and perky from years of continued dance.

"I don't believe you, Irene," he said, slipping a finger slightly under the lace. "I think you would imagine your own mouth where her's was. Take off your bra."

I reached behind almost without thought and unhooked my bra. I let it slide down my arms. And set it aside.

"Mm, good girl," he praised just looking at my breasts. "After I," he cupped a breast, "used her for my release, I removed the condom and poured my cum in her mouth." He pinched my nipple. "It was the first time I let her taste my cum. I gave her the condom and left her there on her knees. But she still followed me and sat with me on that bench. Do you know why, Irene?"

"N-no," I stammered as he pulled my nipple, watching it stretch.

"Because good sluts love to be used. Or to feel used. And above all, they love to please," he said giving my breast a final squeeze.  He then stood, hovering over me. "See you tomorrow night, Irene."

I righted my clothing and gathered my things, practically running to the door. What was I doing? Why was I acting like this willingly?