Prophesy

Chapter 28

Lividia bought the egg back in Samira's room. It's going to hatch soon and when it does that one can't be in here Samira lividia picking up the double headed one on man he is heavy. He is right Noni?

Noni please call a meeting with just us including Shahid. Please have the guard's escort Cassie back to the main mirror.

Obsidian want's her here while you're recovering. Samira looked at her grandmother what? I know that look. Nothing Noni nothing.

What baby? Nothing I'm fine send her to town to shop while we speak I don't want her here.

Lividia couldn't understand her shift in behavior but she didn't question her.

After all she was the Queen of Etharkia and Lividia had to learn to separate the grandaughter from the Queen.

Shamira dressed herself for the meeting. She slipped on her silk Queen's meeting robe her father had made for her to adorn at all meeting's of law and change.

Ahhh! She screamed in pain pushing her bruised arm's in the hole's.

Her lady maid Maddie came running let me help you Samira. She put the robe on her fastening it shut.

Go in that bag and get motrin please. Maddie did as asked Samira took two praying they kicked in fast.

Maddie gave her a walking stick Samira pushed it away begrudgingly.

Maddie held her arm as they walked down stairs to the room of counsel. Set the fire in the middle of the table please and set out the triangle's. Yes Samira.

Samira was on the ground floor Hunter was staring in the window the sun killing her eyes she pulled a pair of shades off her shirt walking to the window.

What? Hunter opened the windo with his talon Samira stuck her head out kissing his nose.

Hunter looked in the air he blew fire burning red. Red like that? Hunter shook his head yes walking to the egg keep slow enjoying the sunshine like he was human.

Samira sat confused Shahid was the first to arrive he kissed her forehead. What happened Sam?

Hunter's fire burns bright red. That's the hottest flame but that comes from the red dragon's not the brown's Sam.

She shrugged it does now. Where is he? Egg keep waiting on doritos no doubt. Shahid laughed see what you did? Caused the poor dragon to have an addition. It's makes him behave Hunter is spoiled did you see the wrap the children made him in town? Yes a dragon wearing clothes that's new.

Not clothes flame proof sadle silk that's what it's called, now everyone want's one made Sha. See what you started Sam? Maddie returned with tea leave the tray please.

Maddie smiled because he said please not wave her away like Jakar and Ahmad.

She likes you. He smiled I like you he whispered. I promised Sha as he passed her the mug from the mirror. One I aim to make you break.

Lividia walked entered with Jakar the couple smiling and low talking. Jakar cleared his throat. Obsidian and Ahmad entered everyone knelt except Samira who was too weak to stand and was instructed to never kneel before him as she was equal to him in power.

Obsidian sat at the head of the table Samira sat in his right I called you all here to discuss something that is to remain with us for now.

Samira explained her thought's on the emergency evacuation but failed to mention she started it already she would wait to hear thought's first.

Can we trust Rachelle and Idris? Dad Uncle Idris is not a problem he will control his wife and I'll control Cypher.

Hahah! Control Cypher? No one has EVER been able to control Cypher Samira.

I can Jakar. How is that? She opened her left hand Ahmad? He handed her the book with the symbols on the cover. She turned to the page with the symbol in her hand.

Please read it in English Ahmad.

The symbol drawn below has never been seen on a resident of Etharkia. This symbol is the sign of prophesy a gift to the bearer of the mark from the holy diety's. The holy half dead's the trinity three.

This mark shall appear on the hand of the inhabitant who will rule all the beasts of Etharkia. This person shall and will be considered as a holy half dead.

This person shall call upon the deity's and they shall answer. They shall seek counsel and shall not wait.

They shall walk into our blessed holy land molten salt caves and walk out unscathed.

They shall touch a hurt holy beast with the blood of their veins drenched on this symbol and the beast shall instantly heal and live defying death.

This shall be the messiah of Etharkia and all of thier off spring shall be the same of this half dead holy blood line. This holy half dead God shall not be questioned upon whom they choose to mate with as it is the trinity three leading her in all decisions decided.

No harm shall come to these off spring doing so shall bring death upon the person who does so and their  blood line shall cease with them.

This person is above King, Queen or any person calling themselves royalty.

A holy half dead manifested into flesh a god amongst men a blessing unto Etharkia

Blessed in the womb blooded upon conception from the ancient bloodline of a Doublestone shall the deity be conceived, born, rise and reign. This is the end of this prophecy.

Samira looked at Ahmad do you still want to Marry me Ahmad?

Obsidian laughed that's all you can say? Samira never broke her gaze upon Ahmad waiting on his answer do you still love me Ahmad?

I'm the same girl you saved in the mirror tears falling from beneath her glasses her head starting to hurt.

Lividia held Jakar's hand anxious for Ahmad's answer.

Shahid praying he would foolishly say no. Obsidian worried her daughter's heart would be broken.

I love you Samira Firestone now alway's and forever.