Queen Samira

If you haven't already please read book I thank you

Chapter 1

Three Year's Later One Month from Samira's 18th birthday.

Hunter! Stop messing with Nefertiti! One of you light the hearth before the eggs start rattling please. Hunter blew into the hearth a fire lighting with one burst.

Thank you baby. He cuddled with Nefertiti behind him. Nefi?! Put the eggs in the pit your eggs need sand we've been over this girl. Samira walked to an upset Nefertiti who pulled the eggs closer with her large tail.

Why do we keep doing this? This is your third set of eggs and with every set you over nurture please baby? A tiny Samira stared into the large eyes of the red dragon. Hunter! Help me. Hunter opened his mouth.

No! These are your babies you will rule the skies with the first red dragon brown dragon hybrid mix

No! These are your babies you will rule the skies with the first red dragon brown dragon hybrid mix. You don't want them thinking they are better then the other dragon's because they weren't in the pit with the other eggs. It's important for the eggs to sync in the pit before birth Neffi please.

Hunter opened his mouth okay gosh she went to her backpack near the bed the guards set for her in the midddle of the egg pit.

The waterstone descendants laughing at Hunter. Samira poured a large bag of doritos in his mouth. He bent his head for a kiss from her and a head rub ummmm. Yeah ummm. Now the hatchlings Hunter.

He picked up one egg with his large talon putting it under Samira's bed.

AHHHHHHHHHH! The Waterstone children coward at the screams of the red dragon.

What did i tell you all? Not to be afraid great Queen. Samira! Cousin Samira.

The dragon's sense what? Fear cousin. That's correct Nefi! She turned her head away from Samira hiding her face in the dark shadows with the rest of her five eggs.

Hunter shook his head at Samira laying behind Neffi wrapping his tail around her. I love you Neffi. She ignored Samira who left with the waterstone egg guardians

She is angry Cousin. Its for her own good guys the dragons in the shadow lands are having trouble with her dragons becauae they have a disconnect from the other's.

There is no unity becauae unity as we now learn start for them in the egg pit while they are still inside the shell.

Don't any of you approach her about her eggs I'm afraid she will kill you. Yes Samira. She may pick the one up from under my bed if she does don't stop her or say anything to her. 

Yes Samira. When the pit burns out have Hunter relight it he understands English and Etharkian and will light it if you ask nice.

You all stop giving him treats for thing's he is here to do he is spoiled but he must tent to the hearth here before we all move to doublestone castle. If he gives trouble tell him you're telling in him and he will light the hearth.

The children laughed and giggled. Hunter is more like us then the dragon's he's like a giant kid. Samira mounted her horse and rode to Firestone to see her father. The servants grabbed her horse bidding her good day.

She walked to her father's bedroom pushing the door open how do you know I wasn't in here with a lady friend? You don't have any lady friend's dad.

She sat eating his strawberries and drinking his coffee how do you feel? Tired. How do I look?

Fine as hell! Haha! Stop that child. Stop what she hugged her dad hopping in his back.

Obsidian walked her to his vault it was unlocked he passed her a velvet bag for you.

No Dad. No? No. Why baby? Cause it's jewlery. So what? Daddy I want to go into the mirror.

For what Samira? To hang out daddy! Plus--

Plus what baby? There is someone I want you to meet and Noni said the same thing. Mirror dating, cross world hopping how does that work honey?

Jakar moved the portal to a new house in an undisclosed location only we know where dad.

I'm aware beach property in a place called long island Samira. Yes all the sacred books and scrolls are back in Waterstone Castle. When Idris and Rachelle got the old house we emptied it remember Dad?

Yes Moving day is what you and my mother in law called it. That was a day of days all those toys and books he smiled. I donated most to the village library and kept some of my faves incase we have babies. In case? You will bare plenty for Obsidian to spoil amd take on long dragon rides when they are still in my arms. No dad. Yes Samira they must get accustomed to the feel of a dragon.

I kept the black dolls as we don't have them here Samira. For dad? My granddaughter. Of course
Samira smiled what if it's a boy? Then we have to call what is it called honey? Amazon dad?

Haha! You think they dimension deliver dad? Haha! Amazon come to Etharkia! Samira yelled aloud.
Haha! I knew you were here Samira Obsidian's maid entered kneeling rise Rosa.

Your bath is ready my Lord. I'll see you later dad at the Lovers Dance?

Samira I--

Dad you love me I love you. But you will be there with Ahmad no doubt. Daddy you will always be my first prince and my savior I love you daddy see you tonight. Samira blew a kiss at Obsidian.

FARSI PYROO! HUNTER HURRY UP! LAZY! Rosa and Obsidian laughed Samira stepped up to get on Hunter's back he pushed his long tongue out at a laughing Obsidian. Go before I cut your Doritos fresh!

Hunter whisked Samira off to Waterstone.