Locked In The Mirror

Chapter 13

Impossible there has never been two mirrors! Well there is now Jakar check for foot prints!

Nothing the men reported. Samira stared what are you thinking baby? Ahmad asked in spanish not knowing Shahid understood because Obsidian taught him all languages as a firestone prince?

Get ya shovel's men. What? Shovel's all rider's are required to ride with them or didn't you get the scrolls you signed? Out of ten riders seven had shovel's including her.

Shadows! Help me babies they dug a six inch hole thank you! Men I need a 20 foot deep hole like the one I slid in.

They dug the hole deep like she wanted as she and Jakar created spikes. Tap em in the ground!

The men smiled at her wicked nature.

The shadows came back with a bag of leaves what? The shadows said line the bottom with this and the walls if they get stabbed they will bleed out the leaves make it so bleeding won't stop.

Once the hole was done they helped them out using the ropes. Another!

Shit! The men cursed this is your fault if you all had shovel's the job would have been split evenly!

They dug another hole on the other side of the mirror if the step out they die cover the hole with leaves branches and brush!

Good shadows? You're on duty! Fourty shadow's guarded the mirror as they left them no black eggs! They chuckled as they made it to the clearing before sunset the team flew in together with Jakar leading they broke up to their separate houses as the orange sun set behind them.

Jakar, Samira, Shahid and Ahmad went to alert Obsidian. Another mirror?

Yes daddy Samira sat on her throne dirty and dusty her rider's mask under her neck and her helmet still on.

How? We have to seek counsel with the priests Obsidian. That's true call them here Shahid please go we will wait. I'm hungry daddy.

He handed her a bag of funyuns. Umm thanks! Those are nasty Ahmad laughed sitting next to her taste em again. She poured them in his hand yuck!

Hehe it's a fake onion Samira daddy? No thank's. Jakar? He ate one gimme some more. Haha that's right! They high fived.

The maid's came with wash basins for their hand's you can sleep here baby. Ahmad grinned sinersterly and sexy. I better not pushing his hand off her's.

Obsidian smiled.
The priest's arrived kneeling please rise Samira came down to greet them please excuse my appearance my Priest's and Priestesses' please have a seat. May I offer you coffee or drink? Coffee and tea please dragon or mirror blend?

Jakar shook his head they laughed don't do it don't do it. The priestess tried liptone tea.

She sipped it. Its bland compared to our tea but it's fine Jakar. Add a lemon and honey Samira was clapping better?

She put the tea down covering her mouth worse. Jakar chuckled im sorry. Is that how you take it in the mirror? Yes ma'am. Poor Lividia. They grinned together thank you for the experience my Queen what happened in the East there is talk of double mirror's?

Yes this is true there is another one how can this be? They looked at one another saying nothing.

My daughter your Queen asked a question Obsidian said drinking mirror tea. Great King and Queen we discovered recently there are books missing.

What type of books Obsidian asked. The dark magic books of Etharkia the ancestors recieved from the Holy half dead's upon arrival.

This magic was not to be used unless Etharkia was threatened they destroyed the first mirror giving us a way out through a second mirror.

So the first mirror can be shut down if we ever needed another mirror we could consult the books and open another?  Yes Queen Samira.

Then I must ask why wasn't the mirror ever shut down?

They looked to Obsidian for an answer because you were locked in the mirror baby.