The Voyage

Chapter 11

Samira arrived on the west lawn she had a tortoise shell german helmet in black with spike's coming from it. She had it made in the mirror when she went to help pack the house. She also ordered hooks and lines for all the rider's so they couldn't be tossed off a dragon because they were strapped on. She added something special she rode with to be added to any dragon she rode.

Hunter flew down next to her no Hunter you're to young to go east. One of the red dragons Obsidian gifted her landed at her feet good morning Farah.

Hunter screeched and swung his talons at her. Farah blew fire in the air.

HOKI NYSHHEEK!
The two dragon's stopped fighting at her command. Hunter baby please go check on Nefi. She kissed his nose be took off angry and jealous.

That's a down side to being a doublestone brother's. I already instructed you all not to kneel before me when we ride here we are equal we are brother's and sisters who trained in the same camp.

The only reason I don't hang out at the tavern is because my betrothed has forbidden me. The men laughed.

Shahid landed with his royal rider red uniform with four red junior rider's.

My Queen they kneeled please rise Shahid here we are equal she hugged him good morning.

Everyone gather they all stood close 16 rider's Samira took off her helmet and kept a straight face while the maid took two photos. When it dried she passed it around. I got fat! Everyone laughed.

The Explorer's of the East Jakar laughed what's funny Jakar? Nothing Samira. She cut her eye's at him knowing he was hiding something.

Jakar led the riders to the East when they found a clearing Jakar landed first then signaled the other riders it was okay to land because they were on solid ground. The shadow demon's were to collect plant berry, water and varrious soil and fruit specimens. They were also to collect any stray dragon eggs for the egg pits she gave them permissions to eat one each of an early egg only to keep their energy up. Shahid tell the shadows to also look for gem stones and signs of living.

Shahid told them in thier tongue what Samira said. Two shadows in front of us and two behind us at all times.

Farah kasheep nyair tyreek sharytee. Farah nodded her head Samira rubbed her neck. Thank you mama. The men smiled at the way she communicated with her dragon's as though they were human's.

Ropes? The men held up their safety ropes stop grumbling they chuckled. They began to walk. Samira unfolded her aluminum hiking stick put on her sunglasses and bug spray.

The men chuckled they walked cutting trees and brush after a hour they arrived at the water fall.

Look! The men smiled they took picture's as a team happy the finally saw it in person. The shadow demons drank the water good? They said yes my Queen the men filled their bottle's drinking they were fine.

The water is good my Queen. Ahmad spoke to Samira in spanish don't drink it we don't know if it has organisms we can't see.

Samira sipped it because her men sipped it ignoring Ahmad. They walked beyond the water falls my god! They came to a clearing with 50 stray eggs. Shadow's the demons collected the eggs to take to the pits.

Samira picked one up it glowed black. Black? The men said New breed? She asked Jakar possibly keep them in a separate pit until we know what comes out.

They walked through the broken egg shells she picked up egg shells put them in her back pack for Lividia to examine.

They continued Ahhhhh! Samira fell into a sink hole AHMAD! JAKAR! Help!

Samira stood up looking around she removed her helmet and turned in her forehead flashlight of course before coming back through the mirror she purchased 1000 sets for the rider's which was mandatory for them to wear as part of a riders uniform and who ever else needed them at night she made sure they were solar powered and not battery operated.

She also recalled ordering 5000 solar movement activated light's to be hung on the outside castle's and in the village. So far the people loved them especially at night when electricity was cut in town. Each house received solar flash light's and lamp's as well as a gift from the Queen as well as first aid kit's solar watches, and Samira bought back 300 pit bull dog's that were going to be put to sleep at kill shelters. The children adored them since there were no dogs in Etharkia.

Samira remembered the day as she checked her surroundings for a way out. Companionship, and protection daddy for every household.

Obsidian wasn't upset because Samira gifted him a male and female which slept at his bedside and he adored.

She made sure to take as many pregnant dogs as possible and get book's on care and surgery and whatever else from the pound for such a large secret adoption amd donation.

She kept three large poodles for herself all three two girls one male loved Hunter who wasn't crazy about them.

Sam! Yes Shahid? I'm coming down to help you out! He slid down his rope as soon as they were alone in the dark he cut her light kissing her. Shhh he said smiling as she wiped her gloss from his lips we can't she whispered I promised Noni.

We'll talk later the duo looked around my god. Samira pulled a gold rock out the ground.

Shahid it's a gold mine she smiled holding a soccer size boulder.