Shahid's Embrace

Chapter 3

Samira landed in Shadow land the demons had their hands out Samira gave them strawberries she got from Obsidian out her riders saddle.

She blew kisses at them they giggled and ran off eating what she gave have you all been behaving? I heard prince Shahid had to cut a dragon movie because you all keep tearing up the mess hall.

The shadows were still and quiet I keep telling you silly geese it's not real! Hehe they laughed with her. It's not funny my Queen.

Shahid reminded her from behind was chocolate tall dark and fine as fuck. She loved his smile and his large arms, chest and six pack. That's why they keep doing it because you make them think it's okay my Queen.

Uncle Samira grinned greeting him by his lineage position. He laughed stop calling me that. That's what you are especially now that you made the books you are a hero amongst the villagers the first to make the royal books from a second family.

You mean bastard family Sam? My understanding is your parents were married did you know this? Shahid sat shocked no Samira I didn't.

Grandfather wasn't a fool he married your mother she turned to him before she married off Rachelle.

You lie! Nope the maids gossip and tell me everything they said that Grandfather married your mother when he was 14 and married grandmother Emily at 18. He had children with Emily first at the age of fifteen as a royal he was already considered a man in our culture then he married your mother that's what the maid's said.

What's your mother's name Shahid? Her name was Dahlia. Guess what there's more. Shahid sat up your father demanded your mother be buried in the royal cemetary and that he be placed with her in the same crypt upon his death.

Shahid poured her dragon ginger water so his wife Emily is alone? Yep. He wanted to be buried with the woman he loved not was forced to marry out of obligatory arrangement apparently that was your mother.

He was bold about it he wrote it in his will and all the books it was no secret according to Ahmad. That's why is was easy for daddy to write you in the royal scrolls and ledgers because grandfather named all his children he had with your mother Dahlia claiming them as his own with the scribes.

After Obsidian went on a blood rage because of the poison I was the last one left I was sure he was going to kill me the night he bought me here Samira. I was so scared Obsidian looked at me with those scary eyes and said welcome home brother.

He taught me the ways of royals how to eat speak walk talk what to say and what not to say he became like a father replacing the one we lost. It was hard haha he use to hit my head when he knew i wasn't trying or paying attention. Somehow he got a piano and had a dragon bring it here through the sky.

Obsidian said that's for you. At first I was happy until my knuckles were raw from playing. You must be--

Accomplished they said imitating Obsidian laughing. What does he have you doing? Nothing I'm a doublestone that's my talent hell. Hahah

You said that? Sure did Samira sat at the piano playing Beethoven's 5th. Shahid laughed how? Noni I took lessons since I was two daddy made her get me lessons apparently.

Lucky you Sam. Sam, you better not let daddy hear you call me that Shahid. That's my special name for you.

Who are you taking to the engagement ball Shahid? No one. Why plenty of women want you to ask including my lady maids.

He stared away shy what? Nothing Sam how long are you here? I'll leave before sundown unless you want to make up some story like I fell asleep and woke late? We can watch a movie Shahid? Okay I'll send a demon messenge to Jakar and Obsidian. Not Ahmad? Is he your husband yet Samira?

Not yet she smiled. Then I'll follow protocol and tell family your safe, well and with us in the shadows.

What do you want to see Shahid? Nothing with dragon's woman please. Hehe okay how about foxy brown some black exploitation on a Saturday night okay Shahid? What? There is some sex and naked women. Haha you act like I'm a virgin Samira.

Aren't you? I mean you been here since you were eleven. And? How old?

Shahid smiled I was ten the girl was ten too. That's the same girl that is one of your maids today and wants to marry me.

Secretly you've been sleeping with her on and off over the year's? Am I speaking to the Queen or Sam? Why does it matter? Because the Queen can force me to make her honorable while Sam is my best friend who listens. It's Sam Sha you can tell me anything I'm not from here. Yeah you are at least your birth right papers say so.

He looked in her eyes it's simple Sam I'm in love with you and have been since the first time I saw you.

Why didn't you say? Because Jakar and Obsidian said I didn't love you that it was Waterstone women and it's a spell or enchantment I was under an unspoken love spell.

It's been year's and I can't marry Miriam because I want to marry you.

I want you to be my wife have our babies grow old with me baby. Shahid fell to his knees in front of the crackling fire place he pulled his mother's Sapphire ring from his pocket.

My father went to the diamond mines and dug this stone out the ground with his own hand's. He polished it and had the jewelers forge this ring from the love of his heart.

I love you Sam with this ring on bended knee under the star's of Etharkia as my glowing witnesses, I ask you to be my bride let me love you sexy. She smiled knowing he got that word from the movies. Shahid brushed wild long kinky curls from her face. Shahid leaned forward to kiss Samira.

Samira happily invited his kiss and embrace.