Plummet

Chapter 25

A dragon with no wings? Jakar examined him in his palm shaking his head. Why would Shahid gift you such a creature? Because he's rare Jakar.

An anomaly how many have you seen in all your days here? Possible a mis growth in the egg that survived?

Or a gift from the half dead's Lividia said feeding him the last of ten worms smiling. He's friendly.

Yet his is still a dragon he goes to the Firestone for training then the camps Samira.

Camps for what papa he can't fly? Samira you already have Hunter lying around like a pet dog look how bad you spoiled him? So much he hardly take flight with the other dragon's. Whatever this little one is he is not a cat and can not stay here he needs to be with his kind at Firestone and after ward he can come back if he develops no wing's. Jakar what if he is meant to be with me to protect us? A land beast since we have the air locked down?

Either way if he is to procreate he must with a dragon and if he has no exposure to them then how will they allow him into their lairs and breeding den's Samira? Its either that or relinquish him to Shahid since he is a Firestone Prince raises dragon's to flight and clearly know's what he is doing as leader of the red dragon rider's league.

Samira cried Jakar looked away out the window but papa I--

The carriage will arrive soon to carry you back to the shadow lands Samira the hatchling must be with his own kind. You can not come into a society and chage three centuries of history. These procedures were put in place by the half dead's for a reason my dear I'm sorry but carry him to Shahid.

Samira stormed off angry with Jakar slamming his study door behind her. Jakar what if--

Livi if Samira continue's this way people will find dragon's and think it's okay to keep them as pets.

What happens when a fatality occurs? A dragon kills a child or an entire house hold? What then? Whatever the Queen does is fine especially with the teen's If she does it so can we will be the general consensus.

I guess you have a point Jakar sorry little guy. Lividia retrieved a dragon box she put him in sliding the top closed he fell fast asleep.

Samira put on her rider's uniform she grabbed the box from Jakar without speaking to his she walked to his balcony puahing his double doors open breaking a glass payne.

HUNTER JAKEEY UNHU-PREY! Hunter flew in stealth mode as Samira locked her self on to him. She secured the box to her chest and raised her riders mask she got in mirror that fashioned a ninja. She stared at Jakar the whole time never breaking her gaze.

HUNTER LAKI! He flew off toward the Shadow lands after flying around a while to calm her temper Ahmad was in a political meeting with Obsidian when they heard.  Hunter screeching wildly in the skies.

He's tired what is she doing I keep telling her he is still young she can't push him that way King Obsidian.

The walked to the balcony Hunter was tired trying to land Samira was yelling for him not to land and he wouldn't.

Hunter became tired falling asleep mid flight he plummeted to the grounds below.

Everyone on the ground screamed seeing their Queen plummet like a bag of rocks at 150 miles per hour to the ground beneath her.