A Day At The Beach

Chapter 26

Ahmad took off running he ran the fastest he ever ran in his life. The King's guard were on horses behind him with Obsidian leading.

Hunter was knocked out and so was Samira. She was attached to him locked to his back as he sunk low in the Etharkian Salt Sea Samira went with him.

Hunter woke up realizing he was under water he looked up he was under water he looked behind him at an unconscious Samira.

Hunter paddled to the surface he walked out the salted sea to the hot sands. Hunter screamed loud trying to wake Samira. EEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEE! He shook his back she didn't wake.

Ahmad unhooked her placing her in the beach pressing on her chest blowing air in her lungs.

NO! Baby don't do this NO! Tears stung Ahmed's eyes as he pressed and pumped OBSIDIAN HELP!

Obsidian hopped off his horse while he was still running onto the sunny beach.

Back up Ahmad! Hunter! Hishu knekekeha latoheik myshahe!

HUNTER NOW! Obsidian held Samira's mouth open Hunter gently blew hot hair in her mouth and nose for thirty second's.

Now pump Ahmad hurry! He pumped Samira's chest who coughed but expelled no water not one drop.

Thank the Half dead's. Baby Samira looked at Ahmad with blurry eyes she blacked out.

Hunter went to fly away and couldn't.

Obsidian went to a screeching Hunter. ZAJEESH!
Ashahe Doublestone. Obsidian showed Hunter the mark on his shoulder relaxing him some.

Guards go get Lividia a Jiat! Hurry the dragon's wing is broken. Get Samira to the healers not Firestone Ahmad.

Obsidian stayed with Hunter singing to him rubbing his head apologizing for Samira but you still love her do you not? Ummm a sleepy Hunter opened and closed his eyes signaling yes. Stay away great one help is on the way if you're nice I'll get you doritos four bags.

Hunter exhaled his breath kicking up a small sand storm.

Lividia returned with Jiat who was afraid Of Hunter.

It's okay Jiat come lividia and obsidian stretched his wing in the sunlight the break is here in the third joint.

Only one break? Yes the tiniburus bone an easy mend. How long? Six weeks tops.

You'll have to feed him since he can't feed himself. Does he have a mate? Yes a red dragon Farah. Oh so this is the first red and brown dragon mating mix. This is the infamous Hunter who lets children touch him.

Hunter blew on the sand proud. He's proud. Jiat kept speaking in Etharkian. He understands English and Etharkian Jiat.

He stopped mending his wing with a splint and old torn scraps of bed linens after deadening the spot with medicine Samira paid a shady vet for.

Thank the stars Samira was able to get this Elixir it helps a lot. Okay he's all set. Come Hunter they made him walk he hopped in on a large wagon. Thirty five horses carted the gentle giant through town.

Children running behind the cart calling to him. Leave him children he is asleep. He has a broken wing bone he should be in the skies in six weeks.

Pray for your teen Queen and your friend Hunter ask the Holy half dead's to heal them Quickly.

Go now children to the spiritual ground's to pray, light candles.

The children ran to do as Obsidian commanded.

Go! The guardsmen continued to Firestone Castle as Obsidian sat on the back covered wagon with Hunter. They dropped Lividia in town to the healers. I'll call you Obsidian. Okay as soon as I drop Hunter I'll return.

Lividia went inside to a pacing crying Jakar holding the box with the double head  dragon peering at her still alive. How does he still live?

He can breathe under water Livi.