BBS x Isekai Volume 3 Trailer

Start from the beginning

Fear…

The scene changes again to Moo looking at the horde of Demons with a hint of fear within him.

Dwarf Councilor 1: Jealousy…

The scene changes once again to Wildcat looking Brian's new gun with envious eyes.

Dwarf Councilor 1: Betrayal…

The scene changes again one more time showing the same Councilor with the largest beard gets backstabbed by another dwarf.

Another scene changes but instead of the same Dwarf regency council, it is another dwarf council but their skin is blue in color, one of them, a female one spoke to an old Dwarf beneath them.

Female Dwarf Councilor: It is we, the Scorch Mutiny's duty to cleanse this world from this weakness.

Saying this, the scene instantly again showing hundreds of heavily armed Remote controlling Drones appeared one by one in the sky, almost covering the entire scene.

Back to the other Dwarf council where our idiotic heroes were, listening to that large bearded dwarf in front of them, Delirious, in their left side response.

Delirious: You know, they told me you people conceited douchebags, but that isn't true at all.

Turning his gaze at his friends, Delirious tries to secretly winks at the group, knowing he's just being sarcastic.

Vanoss: Dude…

Noticing the Dwarves cold expressions, the whole group knew they are definitely fucked.

Delirious: Oh… I'm using my wrong eye. Righ—?

(🎶And if, you don't love me now, you will never love me again!🎶)

Vanoss: Everybody put your seatbelts on!!

Listening to the bird boi, Moo immediately tries to buckle a seat belt but couldn't find one.

Moo: Darsh nabit! There are no seatbelts!

Ignoring Brock's words because he was still driving, Vanoss turned the wheel immediately dodging hundreds of Drones attacks as he and his friends rode the Banana Bus with Jet wings and engines.

Anyone Can Save The World...

(🎶I can still hear you saying, you would never break the chain!(Never break a Chain!)🎶)

Triggering a device, Delirious activates the traps as Blue Dwarves get pummelled by gravity several times.

Delirious: HEHEHEHEHE!

...Once

(🎶And if, you don't love me now(Don't love me now), you will never love me again!(Love me again!)🎶)

Delirious: So are we saving the world again?

Scene changes to Vanoss facing a Demon with a flaming sword and wearing dark armor.

Vanoss: Yup.

Evan says as he spins two Magic Pistols in his hands.

(🎶I can still hear you saying…🎶)

The scene shows a Demon flying straight towards Terroriser before getting completely obliterated by the magic Shotgun he held.

Delirious: Awesome!

(🎶You would never break the chain!(Never break a Chain!)🎶)

Scene shows Vanoss holding the sheath of his New Sword in a Japanese-like stance.