introduction

First I would like to say that I am just writing this story for fun. It is not meant to be a piece of fine literature at all — It's fan fiction!

So please be nice and enjoy <3
_____

WHAT TO EXPECT...

This is an AOT modern college AU fanfic about: Erwin Smith.

The characters in this story are from the anime Attack On Titan but their personalities are changed to fit the plot and vision of this story (I apologize to the stans in advance).

Remember, this is fanon not canon!

This story features a large AGEGAP relationship where Erwin Smith is a professor (age mid-40s) and Y/n is his student (age 22).

If you are expecting smut right away or smut with no plot then this is not the story for you! This story also features a teacherXstudent relationship.
_____

!TRIGGER WARNINGS!

AGEGAP! Power dynamics (Erwin Smith is a professor and Y/n is his student), harsh language, explicit smut, toxic/abusive relationships, use of drugs and alcohol, mentions of trauma + overcoming trauma, and other mature themes that some people may be triggered by.

But for the most part, this story just exists to heal my daddy issues LMFAOOO.
_____

SYNOPSIS

Y/n is the only daughter of wealthy alumni from the prestigious Paradisian university she attends. She has spent her life suffocated under the weight of the expectations that come with her last name.

She's perfect, or at least she tries to be. She has the perfect grades, the perfect boyfriend the perfect life.

But that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Y/n wants nothing more than to escape the world she was born into.

But she can't.

So what happens when she meets a stern professor who is the first person who made her feel like she wasn't just her family name?