10

Ji Yunhe thanked him, and the doctor was sent away.

    The Ming Dynasty said that I was really a clever little ghost.

    Injured for several lives.

    Although he was in the plane world, he was not cruel enough to watch a person be killed in front of his eyes.

    When Ming Dynasty woke up from a coma, his eyes were covered with a layer of cloth, and his eyes were black.

    He barely supported his body to sit up when he heard a cold snort.

    "I don't know that the ruthless Ziyun Sect Protector is still such a caring person who would rather sacrifice himself than see those children have an accident."

    Ming Dynasty raised his eyebrows, this scumbag hasn't left yet?

    So it's night now?

    "Sect Master?"

    Ming Dynasty shouted blankly, his voice hoarse and weak, weak and pitiful.

    Ming Dynasty wanted to get out of bed but was held down by a big hot hand.

    "Do your little brothers know that you are my favorite male pet? Or do you dare not tell them the truth at all? Afraid they will hate you?"

    Ming Dynasty's pale face suddenly turned white.

    "I... they... are just younger brothers, I have never... was the leader of the Ming Dynasty. The Ming Dynasty knew his identity and dared not have delusions!"

    "It's better, otherwise..."

    The next words Ji Yunhe didn't say it all, but how could Ming Dynasty not know that cruel and cold-blooded tone?

    Don't think about what will happen to those children if he has ideas about them?

    A scumbag is a scumbag. Even if you don't like it, you won't allow others to interfere. It's a terrible possessiveness.

    Then Ming Dynasty's clothes were picked apart, and a hand touched his neck. Just when Ming Dynasty thought this man was going to strangle him, that hand went down his neck and across his chest. belly...

    Behind it is a mosaic.

    System 666 felt that he was almost immune to this sight.

    Inexplicably, some want to see the real content....

    Hey, he is no longer just a shy little cutie, it's all the host's fault, ahhh, what kind of rubbish is he thinking in his mind, too Shame!

    Of course, a scumbag is a scumbag. Before doing bad things to Ming Dynasty, he gave Ming Dynasty a medicine again.

    The Ming Dynasty was still in great pain. Life was not as good as death. The difference was that Ji Yunhe, who had always been rough, seemed to be a little gentler?

    Is it his delusion?

    When Ming Dynasty woke up again, he felt pain all over his body. He covered his chest and coughed, and then coughed up black blood.

    Is this Ji Yunhe's poison has been transferred into his body?

    System 666 said weakly, "Originally, the poison wouldn't strike so quickly, but if you were still injured, you were broken. This poison spreads even faster, plus Ji Yunhe was injured before feeding you the medicine. After you, your internal injury is still there, probably hurting your lungs, so..."