24

Zhou Yi, who hung up the phone, felt extremely heavy. How could he not know what Wang Chengzhe said?

    Otherwise, Xiao Rui would not be like this. Zhou Yi felt that after a while, Xiao Rui's heart might be taken away by that scheming substitute.

    He couldn't continue to sit still.

    So Zhou Yi began to visit Xiao Rui's company every three to five to send him a box lunch made by himself.

    Eating the box lunch brought by Zhou Yi, what Xiao Rui thought about was the taste of the rice cooked in Ming Dynasty. Well, it tasted very warm.

    Because of Zhou Yi's surveillance, Xiao Rui could not easily find the opportunity to go to the Ming Dynasty. The Ming Dynasty was also happy and leisurely, walking to and from school every day.

    Wang Chengzhe was cleaned up, obviously he couldn't hold his breath. Thinking of the ruthlessness of beating people in the Ming Dynasty, he didn't dare to provoke him face to face, but it didn't prevent him from instigating others.

    After a class that day, Ming Dynasty was bored lying on the table admiring his slender fingers, someone in the class shouted.

    "Someone is looking for it outside the Ming Dynasty!"

    Ming Dynasty wondered, could it be Xiao Rui?

    But looking at the schadenfreude's tone, Ming Dynasty knew that it was not. He sighed slightly, saying that Xiao Rui, the scumbag, had not come to him for a while. Hearing Wang Chengzhe's idiot, Xiao Rui seemed to be talking to Bai Yueguang. kiss me me? Moreover, Bai Yueguang has entered the room, and goes to the company to find Xiao Rui every day.

    Ming Dynasty felt a little uncomfortable.

    He walked to the door of the classroom in confusion, and saw a tall, thin, handsome guy with healthy wheat-colored skin, holding a basketball in his hand, staring at him badly.

    Ming Dynasty looked at the person up and down with critical eyes, the young man is good-looking, can he consider the system's suggestion to kick the scumbag Xiao Rui and have a relationship with this handsome young man?

    He is quite good at hooking up with innocent little handsome guys.

    "Are you Ming Dynasty?"

    Being looked at by the eyes of Ming Dynasty was a little uncomfortable, the tall handsome guy frowned, disgust flashed in his eyes.

    About the fact that Ming Dynasty was a little white-faced man who liked men and was close to the gold master, it has almost been spread in the school. Don't think about the culprit, Ming Dynasty also knows who it is.

    He turned his head slightly and saw Wang Chengzhe at the back of the classroom looking at him with his arms crossed and a defiant expression on his face.

    Ming Dynasty turned his head and smiled slightly, "Hello, I'm Ming Dynasty, who are you, classmate?"

    Zhang Hongliang was taken aback by Ming Dynasty's smile, but he quickly reacted.

    "I heard that you threatened to pick me up two days ago? You also said that you want to take me down?" Zhang Hongliang's disgust was undisguised, "I can tell you very clearly that I don't like men, especially your words. Kyogen, if you can't see your identity, I'll give you one month, see you on the basketball court next month, if you lose, please drop out, I don't want to see you again in the future!" The

    boy said and left without looking back. , leaving the Ming Dynasty alone standing stunned.

    He doesn't even know this person, when did he say that? When the Ming Dynasty looked back, he saw Wang Chengzhe's sinister smile. What's not to understand?