35

Ming Dai's face was very calm, so calm that he could not see the emotions in his heart.

    "Ms. Yuan... long time no see. I don't think we know each other well enough to call me by name. You can call me Mr. Ming."

    "Mr. Ming, hello."

    Yuan Lanxin smiled awkwardly. In front of the Ming Dynasty, she couldn't hold up any of the previous shelf.

    "I don't know what is wrong with Ms. Yuan coming to me? Before that, there is one thing I think you need to understand. I won't pester you like a brown candy, I won't in the past, I won't now, and I won't in the future. If Ms. Yuan is here for this, I don't think you need to worry." At this

    moment, Yuan Lanxin's face was not only embarrassed, her face was red and white, white and red, and she lost all face. Even if he wanted to speak, he was too embarrassed to say it.

    But what can she do?

    If it wasn't for the last resort, she wouldn't have the cheek to come to Ming Dynasty.

    "If you came for the money you gave me, then..."

    Ming Dynasty took out a card from the drawer, put it on the table, and pushed it forward.

    "I didn't move a cent of the money you gave me back then. It's all here. You can take it back. I didn't need it before, and I don't need it now."

    Yuan Lan felt the urge to flee, but unfortunately she couldn't. Before she came, she was ready to be harassed and abused by the Ming Dynasty, but she didn't expect that the Ming Dynasty neither made things difficult for her nor insulted her, which made her not know how to speak.

    Seeing that Yuan Lanxin's pestle was still there, Ming Dynasty had to stand up and take the card and hand it over to Yuan Lanxin, Yuan Lanxin woke up like a dream.

    "No, I compensated you for this money, I can't accept it."

    Yuan Lanxin took a step back, shook her head and refused. How could she be allowed to refuse in the Ming Dynasty, and she shoved the card into Yuan Lanxin's hands very strongly.

    After that, Ming Dynasty turned around and went back to his desk.

    Yuan Xinlan only felt that the card lying in her palm was extremely hot.

    "Ms. Yuan, is there anything else? If not, please come back. You also know that our company is just on the right track. I'm very busy."

    Yuan Lanxin squeezed the card in her hand and let her go like this. How could she be willing ?

    There were two lines of bitter tears streaming down that beautiful face at the moment.

    "Ming Dynasty, I know that you hate me and hate me, it's all right, but you also know that if I didn't leave, I would have been beaten to death by that bastard in Mingshan. I dare to go back to see you, just because I am afraid to face you and that you will disappoint me. In fact, I have not had a good life these years. In fact, I miss you very much. Full face..."

    Ming Dynasty raised the corners of his lips mockingly.

    "So, you can't be beaten to death by Mingshan, so I can? You said that your life was not good, but I saw you were so bright and beautiful, so tall, and the clothes you were wearing could last for so many years. My living expenses, have you ever thought about what my life will be like after you leave? I have never eaten a full meal since I was a child. If I don’t want to starve to death, I have to find food for myself. You can imagine two or three How did I survive when I was old? If the neighbors around me were not pitiful, I was willing to give me an old child's clothes in winter, I was afraid I would freeze to death, and if I was older, I would have to be responsible for the meals for two people. , I can't get enough to eat, but Mingshan must be full, otherwise I'll be beaten, sometimes I'm very curious, why I can endure it, and now it's a miracle that I can survive. You really Have you ever thought about me? You didn’t say that when you made a clear line with me. To you, I am a shameful person and a shame in your life. Do you really miss me? It’s true that I want to have a mother, I often wonder why other people have a mother and I don’t, is it because I’m not doing well enough, is it because I’m naughty, and my mother doesn’t like me anymore…”