33

In the end, it was because of his shortness of breath that Xiao Rui could only endure this sigh and left the Zhao family in a sullen mood.

    Before Xiao Rui could think of a countermeasure, he was told by his assistant that the little man he was thinking of was on TV.

    It is an ordinary financial report. The Zhao family's domestic market is fully managed by the Ming Dynasty. The Ming Dynasty has become the new president, and his identity is not the same as three years ago.

    The young man on the TV had red lips and white teeth, with a smile on his face. He wore a decent dark blue suit on him to outline the beautiful figure of the Ming Dynasty, and the body under the clothes was pressed by him the night before... It

    's a wonderful taste. Just thinking about it made Xiao Rui's blood boil.

    He picked up the car keys almost without a moment's delay, and flew out with a kick of the accelerator.

    Of course, Xiao Rui didn't see anyone, only saw a blue back surrounded by bodyguards leaving from a distance.

    Xiao Rui urgently convened an internal meeting of the company to pay close attention to the movements of the Ming Dynasty and his party. Whenever there is a slight disturbance in the Ming Dynasty, he must get the exact news.

    Knowing that the Zhao family was looking for a strategic partner to jointly develop the market, Xiao Rui worked overtime day and night to hold meetings to draw up a cooperation plan. Since he could not see anyone in private, he would meet him in business, and he would always find opportunities.

    There are many companies that want to cooperate with the Zhao family. At first, the Ming Dynasty also went through layers of screening. When he saw Xiao Shi revealed in a stack of documents, he smiled.

    The Ming Dynasty has not been idle these past few days. Naturally, he also learned about Xiao Rui's developments in the past three years. Unfortunately, he did not stay with Zhou Yi. It is said that Zhou Yi went to his own company to take a temporary post.

    System 666 hummed, "Xiao Rui's favorability for you is already 90%, how could he still be with Zhou Yi, and the host has no points in his heart?"

    Ming Dynasty directly picked up Xiao's plan and read it. He got up, and after reading it, he called the secretary, "Help me make an appointment with President Xiao."

    "Okay, boss."

    System 666 wanted to slap itself and make you rude.

    Is it because you don't want to see Xiao Rui? Could it be because of his own words that he met Xiao Rui in the Ming Dynasty?

    In Ming Dynasty's office, Xiao Rui stood opposite Ming Dynasty.

    "Mr. Xiao, sit down."

    Xiao Rui couldn't take his eyes off the Ming Dynasty since he came in, but what about the Ming Dynasty?

    Since Xiao Rui came in, he just looked up and glanced.

    "Mr. Xiao's plan..."

    Ming Dynasty was finally willing to look up from Xiao's plan and looked at Xiao Rui puzzled.

    Ming Dynasty touched his face.

    "Why is Mr. Xiao looking at me like this?"

    "I just think you are not the same as before."

    Xiao Rui said leisurely.

    Ming Dynasty chuckled lightly.

    "Time is passing, how can people never change?"