11

The Ming Dynasty was silent, never went to school, and could not recognize the words completely.  Except for the good-looking face, the original owner was really useless.

     "Even if you go to a restaurant to work on night shifts, three thousand a month, how many years will it take for one million?"

     Seeing Ming Dynasty's serious calculation, Xiao Rui was angry and at the same time couldn't help but laugh.

     He knows about the experience of the Ming Dynasty, and naturally he also knows what his life was like in the past, but there are really too few people with pure hearts like the Ming Dynasty.  No, I'm trying to deceive me.  It's either you who plotted against me, or I plotted against you, always thinking about the person who pulled you down and stepped on it.

     "Work for me, I can give you a little more salary, what do you think?"

     Ming Dai finally raised his head, with anxiety and caution in his eyes his.

     "Really? But what can I do for you?"

     "It's very simple."

     Xiao Rui smiled like a plucked fox.

     "To please me, if I am satisfied, 100,000 at a time, do it or not?"

     What kind of requirement is this?

     Ming Dynasty's face began to bleed.  After getting along for a long time, he was no longer a little white rabbit who didn't know the love between men and men.  He could still see the teasing in Xiao Rui's eyes his.

     Ming Dynasty hummed in his heart his, does this treacherous old fox really think he is a pure and harmless little white rabbit?

     But since the gold master 's father wants to play, he does n't mind giving up his life his to accompany the gentleman, hee hee.

     Ming Dynasty lowered his head uneasily, and his eyes his were full of struggle.  On the one hand, he felt that it was not good to do so.  On the other hand, it was true that Xiao Rui said so much money, he really couldn't afford it.

     "Can you give me some time to think about it?"

     Xiao Rui's expression darkened.  Every time he saw the Ming Dynasty, he could n't help the longing in his heart.  time to wait.

     "My time is very precious. If you waste one minute, I will lose hundreds of millions of income. It's been about ten minutes since you came here. How long do you want to think about it? Ten minutes plus one million before, you owe a full I am one billion and one million, and I will erase the fraction of that one million for you.

     " Bai Bai, he raised his head and looked at Xiao Rui helplessly, the look of forgetting the reaction was really pleasant.

     Ming Dynasty's face was full of fear, and he hummed proudly in his heart.  This scumbag absolutely likes his body his, but he still likes that kind of thing.  Seeing the appearance of doing everything possible to sell himself and never pay off his debts, I feel inexplicably dark in my heart.  Cool.

     Xiao Rui still could n't help but he stretched out his big hand and rubbed the soft hair on the top of Ming Dynasty 's head, and pinched his little face his, which was much rounder than when he first arrived.

     "It's been another minute, haven't you thought about it yet? Little guy?"

     "I, I promise you!"

     Ming Dynasty seemed to have nowhere to go, like a little beast that was driven to a dead end, pitiful and helpless, so many He can't make money even if he keeps him awake all his life.  Anyway, he's already like that, and it's not bad this time.  The most important point is that the person he wants to please is Xiao Rui, hee hee, just this one.  A little is enough.

     System 666, "..."

     Why didn't he realize that the host was still a showman before?

     "It's decided?"

     Xiao Rui's hand his has slowly kneaded the soft flesh around Ming Dynasty's waist, and he kept rubbing it, and Ming Dynasty's leg his almost fell to his knees his.