34

After three rounds of drinking, he put a hand on Xiao Rui     's shoulder, "I heard that Mr. Xiao took care of our Ming Dynasty three years ago? Zhao Yezhou would like to express his gratitude here." Brothers who are related by blood, what is their family?

    Even if it has to define a relationship with the Ming Dynasty, it must belong to his Xiao family. What does it have to do with their Zhao family?

    Xiao Rui expressed dissatisfaction.

    "But that's the end of it. From now on, I will take care of the Ming Dynasty, so there is no need for President Xiao to worry about it. In the future, stay away from our Ming Dynasty. Besides, the two of you are not suitable for your age. No matter how you look at your age, President Xiao It’s a bit older, we are young in the Ming Dynasty, and we are the executive president of our Zhao family in the Huaguo region. We have a promising future, and I hope President Xiao will take care of himself!”

    At the beginning of this dinner, Xiao Rui was very angry, and now Zhao Yezhou is so angry As soon as he satirized, his chest began to rise and fall, and Xiao Rui, who was always happy and angry, rarely got angry.

    Is he old?

    shit!

    He's only in his early thirties, why doesn't he match the golden age of his career?

    Is he self-respecting? What does he need self-respect?

    Xiao Rui sneered at the moment.

    "I'm afraid Mr. Zhao still doesn't know that Ming Dynasty was my person three years ago, right? And who doesn't know that Ming Dynasty was my property in private? Even if he disappeared for three years, he is still my person, no Do you know in what capacity Mr. Zhao said these words? Are you the elder brother of the Ming Dynasty? What proof do you have? Don't forget that the father of the Ming Dynasty was sent to prison by himself. As for his biological mother... .I don't think Mr. Zhao didn't investigate the situation in the Ming Dynasty."

    "What about your evidence? The Ming Dynasty died three years ago, and now the Ming Dynasty is the most favored young son of our Zhao family. Do you have any opinion? But it is also , when Mr. Xiao bought the Ming Dynasty, he only regarded him as a substitute, a plaything, and there were not many playthings. I believe that with Mr. Xiao's financial resources, there are thousands of playthings with a wave of his hand, and there is no shortage of Ming Dynasty. this one."

    Xiao Rui was about to refute, he never regarded the Ming Dynasty as a plaything that would come and go, but when he looked up, he saw the Ming Dynasty looking at him coldly. Stand up and explain.

    "Ming Dynasty, that's not what I meant. Listen to my explanation. I've never..."

    "Brother, I drank too much and felt a little dizzy. Let's go back."

    "Oh, okay, okay."

    Zhao Yezhou hugged proudly. Living on the waist of his younger brother and putting his coat on Ming Dynasty's body, he left the private room with his lovely younger brother.

    When Xiao Rui wanted to chase, he received a provocative look from Zhao Yezhou.

    Xiao Rui hated the wall, he really did not regard the Ming Dynasty as a plaything, the Ming Dynasty was his lover, and he could not lose him.

    The Ming Dynasty did not appear again for the next few days. Even the cooperation matters were resolved by the assistant of the Ming Dynasty. Xiao Rui wanted to make an appointment with the Ming Dynasty, but was rejected every time.