12

"Yeah."

     Ming Dynasty replied softly, but he didn't dare to look up at Xiao Rui because he was shy.

     When the prey is in hand, is there any reason to let go easily?

     Now that this is the case, Xiao Rui will not allow Ming Dynasty to escape, so he lifts Ming Dynasty's chin, forcing him to look up at himself.

     "Do you like me?"

     Xiao Rui's voice was low and sexy, just listening to the voice made people hard.

     "Hi, I like it."

     How could Ming Dynasty dare to say that he didn't like it.

     "How much do you like it?"

     "Very, I like it very much."

     Xiao Rui rubbed the soft hair of Ming Dynasty emotion vigorously, his eyes his were full of smiles, and the corners of his mouth his were happily raised, and his chest his was rarely touched by an emotion called satisfaction.  Stained, at this time Xiao Rui's eyes were full of Ming Dynasty.

     He originally wanted Ming Dynasty to take the initiative to please him, but after all, he was soft-hearted, and he couldn't bear to see the little guy being forced to be so shy by himself.

     Just wait, he has time, and this little guy who doesn't understand the style needs to be taught slowly.

     Ming Dynasty's freshly changed clothes were rolled up, his pants his were stripped, and there was still a cry in his voice his.

     "Outside, there are people outside."

     "What are you afraid of? If they dare not come in, what if they see it?"

     Xiao Rui was very domineering.

     "Yes, but..."

     Ming Dynasty's chattering little mouth was directly blocked.

     Later...

     the Ming Dynasty became cool, and the cool almost flew.

     Fortunately, Xiao Rui restrained himself and did not let him get out of bed directly.

     His expression was unprecedentedly gentle, "I'm very satisfied this time, for the sake of you being so obedient and obedient, this time I lost 100 million for you, you still owe me 900 million, take your time, I have time, Okay, I'll take a shower, and I'll take you to dinner after washing."

     "Oh."

     Xiao Rui took the Ming Dynasty to a famous western restaurant, which was a five-star restaurant.  The original owner of this place never dared to think about it.  He thought about it, so he behaved very cautiously along the way, obediently following Xiao Rui's side his.

     Xiao Rui, who relied on the Ming Dynasty, said it was very useful.

     "What do you want to eat?"

     Xiao Rui handed the menu to Ming Dynasty.

     In the Ming Dynasty, he was proficient in several languages ​​​​and was an elite among the elites, but the original owner was different.  In English, he knew him, he didn't know it, and he could barely read the pictures.

     "I, I can eat anything, Mr. Xiao, you can order it."

     Ming Dynasty pushed the menu back to Xiao Rui nervously.

     Xiao Rui didn't point it out either.  He didn't know Ming Dynasty's preferences, but it didn't prevent him from being diligent.

     He summoned the waiter, "Bring a portion of each of these dishes."

     Seeing Xiao Rui ordering a lot of dishes, Ming Dynasty was anxious.

     "Mr. Xiao, the two of us can't eat so much."

     "You're too thin, you need to eat more, or you won't be able to eat it tonight."

     Ming Dynasty blushed suddenly and didn't dare to make a sound.

     After the waiter left, the atmosphere became silent.

     The original owner and Xiao Rui are not from the same world at all.  They have different knowledge, experience, and education.  They don't have a common language at all, and as the original owner's dull temper, they don't know what to say.

     "Do you want to go to school?"

     "Huh?"

     Ming Dynasty looked up at Xiao Rui in surprise, as if he didn't expect Xiao Rui to say that.

     "I, can I?"

     As the original owner, he is very eager to go to school, but the family conditions are there, school is just an extravagant hope, he just didn't expect Xiao Rui to be so considerate, there is no such thing in the original plot .  a paragraph.

     "Anyone can, and so can you."

     "Yes, but I don't have the money to pay the tuition."