29

After speaking, Zhou Yi took a deep breath, restrained himself, and let go of Xiao Rui's hand.

    In fact, this is already the answer, isn't it?

    If Xiao Rui had him in his heart, the answer to him would not be to think about it, but to agree directly.

    Zhou Yi sometimes couldn't help but wonder, did he agree to Xiao Rui's marriage proposal when he returned to China three years ago, so there would be no substitute for the Ming Dynasty?

    Ming Dynasty went to school after his head was almost healed. When he came home from school that night, the system that had not shown up for a long time suddenly said, "The host is following you."

    Ming Dynasty snorted.     System 666, "If you do

    n't hurry home, why are you still wandering around outside? You still have time to go to the supermarket to buy food? Isn't this looking for excitement?"

Chances are, how could the gangster catch him? Besides, the road to his house is full of surveillance cameras, and they have nowhere to start.

    System 666, "..."

    Don't think that you don't say it, I don't know your mind just thinking about it in my heart, this system can read minds, hum.

    In the Ming Dynasty, he went to the supermarket and bought a bunch of snacks and fresh vegetables. He chose the remote places to go.

    Just when the Ming Dynasty was impatient, a man with a mask in the dark gave him a sap.

    When Ming Dynasty woke up, his head felt dizzy. The bastard was quite ruthless, and his head was just knocked again. What if he was knocked stupidly?

    At the critical moment, System 666 proudly ran out and patted his chest, promising, "With me here, you won't become stupid, until your mission fails completely." In

    the Ming Dynasty, "..." A

    very realistic system.

    "It's you!"

    Seeing the person coming, Ming raised his eyebrows, and then his chin was raised. The man said in a frivolous tone, "Little guy, we meet again."

    "What do you want to do?"

    Ming Dynasty suppressed his inner fear and stared at the man warily.

    "I said, Xiao Rui doesn't like you, I'm just letting you know the facts, I'm helping you. How about, do you want to consider my suggestion, if Xiao Rui doesn't want you, you can follow me. "

    Ming Dynasty glanced casually, and saw that there was another person beside him, who seemed to be in a coma. It was Bai Yueguang Zhou Yi in Xiao Rui's heart.

    Ming Dynasty looked alert and scared, but he snorted coldly in his heart. What a coincidence, what is this bastard trying to do?

    But that didn't stop him from watching the show.

    "System, come out!"

    "The host here, you can directly call me 666."

    "Check Xiao Rui's favorability."

    "Okay, host."

    666 said reluctantly after a while, "Xiao Rui The favorability rating for you is 82%, it's just a little bit, the host will work harder."

    "What is Xiao Rui's favorability rating for Zhou Yi?"

    "Sorry host, 666 can only detect the value related to the host, Others can't detect it."