13

"I'll solve this. You can tell me what you want to do or encounter in the future. As long as you can satisfy me, I will try my best to meet your requirements."

    Ming Dynasty, "..."

    System, is he right? What are you implying to me?

    System 666, "..."

    Because it is a western restaurant, there are no chopsticks at all. The original owner does not know table manners, nor does he know how to use knives and forks, so he can only sit there cramped. Xiao Rui is secretly annoyed. The guy is here, so he can only do it himself, cut the steak piece by piece, and put it on the plate in front of Ming Dynasty. Ming Dynasty only needs to be responsible for eating, and there is no need to do the whole process.

    During the period, Xiao Rui also ordered a bottle of expensive red wine.

    After a glass of wine, Ming Dynasty's little face burned.

    Not to mention the latter.

    Xiao Rui's actions were quick, and the school was arranged for the Ming Dynasty in a week.

    Going to school or something, the Ming Dynasty didn't want to go to it at all.

    To him, it was pediatrics, and to the original owner, it was invisible pressure and ridicule.

    A few people who don't know a word, let him go to high school? It will only make him seem out of place with the school and be ridiculed, but since Xiao Rui wants him to go, then he should go, and it is time for Xiao Rui's Bai Yueguang to come back.

    Early on Monday morning, the butler drove the Ming Dynasty to a noble high school near Xiao Rui's villa.

    Ming Dynasty behaved very honestly, in line with the principle that more is worse than less, under the introduction of the head teacher, he found a corner seat and sat down.

    Anyway, he didn't come for the purpose of learning knowledge. This class in Ming Dynasty was spent in sleep.

    When the bell rang and the teacher left, Ming knew that trouble was coming.

    Aristocratic high school, there is always no shortage of teenagers with secondary illness.

    Ming Dynasty opened his sleepy eyes and looked at the boy who pushed him awake with a puzzled face.

    "Is something wrong?"

    "You! Come out with me." The

    young man squinted at Ming Dynasty arrogantly.

    "Sorry, I don't want to go out."

    Ming Dynasty wanted to lie down and resume his sleep, but last night Xiao Rui's beast gave him a good meal. Until now, he still feels very sleepy. How can he have the mind to deal with these little brats.

    "It's up to you!" The

    Ming Dynasty was surrounded by ill-intentioned teenagers, and two of them had the attitude of forcibly dragging him away if the Ming Dynasty did not cooperate.

    "Where to go? I'll go by myself." The

    leading young man gave Ming Dynasty a contemptuous look that considered you to be obedient.

    In the bathroom, Ming Dynasty was blocked at the innermost.

    "What do you want?"

    "I know you. You are the plaything that Brother Xiao Rui bought at a high price. I heard that your name is Ming Dynasty? You are very good. Brother Xiao Rui can even take you out to dinner!