16

In about five minutes, Ming Dynasty felt that something was wrong with him, he was thirsty, he was hot, and he wanted Xiao Rui…

    he wanted Xiao Rui to hug him.

    It's more expensive, but it's worth the money.

    "Help~"

    Ming Dynasty shouted weakly.

    "It's useless, why do you think you were brought here? Because the sound insulation here is very good, even if you scream, no one outside will hear it."

    Ming Dynasty, "..."

    Really made himself I went to the cesspool, I just hope that this guy Xiao Rui can find himself quickly, because this determines the happiness level of Xiao Rui in the rest of his life, and the Ming Dynasty thought sadly.

    "You didn't think about it, what would you do if Xiao Rui didn't come?"

    System 666 couldn't help splashing cold water.

    "Cold salad!"

    Ming Dynasty hummed angrily. Is he the kind of person who would put himself in danger?

    Other people's systems are all golden fingers. His system has only one function, splashing cold water, speaking sarcastic words, and dragging the host back, but no one can match it.

    At this time, Ming Dynasty was already very uncomfortable, his pale face was gradually rosy, and his breathing was much faster.

    That little pitiful look with watery eyes can especially arouse some people's sadistic desires.

    The bald man rubbed his hands, but he didn't expect that a gadget he bought at random would still be so superb, he would have to entertain this little guy in a while.

    "Don't touch me, get out."

    Ming Dynasty was still awake at the moment, even if his hands and feet were tied, he did not forget to use his buttocks, and kept moving backwards.

    In the face of the disgusting man's pressing step by step, Ming Dynasty fell from the bed to the ground in a panic, only to hear a small crisp sound, and the broken hand of Ming Dynasty was broken again.

    The cast was removed from his hands when the loan sharks had tied his hands and feet.

    Ming Dynasty was stunned and didn't hum, just gritted his teeth, and there was a fine cold sweat on his smooth forehead.

    The pain made his paralyzed nerves awake a lot.

    Ming Dynasty tumbled from the ground and kept moving backwards, but the room was so big, and there were cold and hard walls behind him.

    "Since you don't like being in bed, it's okay to be on the ground. I've always been more patient with good-looking people."

    "Don't come here!"

    Ming Dynasty's shouting seemed to bald men to be fun, and the more Ming Dynasty struggled, the more Can arouse a man's desire for sadism.

    Ming Dynasty calmed down, he bit his lip, trying not to show a humiliated expression, just stared coldly at the man with a pair of bright eyes.

    His broken arm hangs limply on his stomach, and the other hand rests on the ground.

    The bald man broke the face of the Ming Dynasty, and the wicked and wicked eyes in his eyes became more and more prominent.

    That face is really disgusting, and it will make people sick to look at it more. When the man came over, the bound feet of Ming Dynasty kicked over together, just in the man's abdomen.