23

He didn't check in on campus, which is what Xiao Rui meant, so that he could steal incense and jade in the middle of the night.

    In the Ming Dynasty, the door of the classroom was wiped and clicked.

    He found that many people were staring at him curiously, and some girls were hiding behind the door and looking at him secretly.

    Ming Dynasty also slowed down in time, and when he reached the door of the classroom and reached out to push the door, he found that the eyes of those people were obviously bright.

    Ming Dai smiled slightly, stopped his hand, then took a step back, and gave way to the door, he bowed slightly.

    "Hello teacher, you are advanced."

    At this moment, the class bell rang.

    The teacher's impression of the Ming Dynasty is still quite deep. On the one hand, he looks good. On the other hand, he suffered a broken bone on the first day of school, and he felt a little distressed in his heart.

    When the teacher opened the door with a smile, the door of the classroom made a creaking sound, and then a bucket of cold water was poured down.

    The teacher with delicate makeup screamed, the makeup on her face was smeared, the curly hair that was carefully taken care of was also attached to her body, and her body curves were exposed, showing a wet temptation.

    "Teacher, are you alright?"

    Ming Dynasty thoughtfully took off his school uniform and put it on the teacher's body. The teacher's chest was fluctuating, and he smiled stiffly at Ming Dynasty. Before the teacher He Dong's roar, Ming Dynasty The first to speak.

    "Wang Chengzhe, did you do it? I didn't expect you to be so immoral. When you threatened me last night and said you wanted to show me some color today, I thought you were joking, but I didn't expect you to..."

    Hide Wang Chengzhe, who was watching a good show in the back, snorted.

    Although what Ming Dynasty said was exactly what he wanted to say to Ming Dynasty, he really didn't have time to say it.

    And how did Ming Dynasty know that he prepared a big gift for him.

    Just as Wang Chengzhe wanted to shout injustice, the beautiful teacher spoke up.

    "Wang Chengzhe, come to the office with me."

    Ming Dynasty smiled at Wang Chengzhe, showing his little white teeth, and walked back to his seat with pleasant little steps. Just as he was about to sit down, he found that his chair was slightly Reflective?

    If you don't look carefully, you can't find it, Ming Dynasty snorted in his heart, such a clumsy trick, he had already played the rest.

    When Wang Chengzhe came back with a dazed head, the first class was over.

    When he came back, he even gave Ming Dai a stern look, but Ming Dai was not afraid at all, and greeted him with a smile.

    "Oh, our great hero is back, come, come and sit."

    Ming Dynasty directly embraced Wang Chengzhe's shoulders, Wang Chengzhe felt a chill, he wanted to shake off the Ming Dynasty, but Ming Dynasty was like a dog skin plaster, he didn't shake it. Dropped, so he was half forced to sit on the seat by the Ming Dynasty.

    He wanted to get up, but Ming Dynasty's hand on his shoulder was like a big mountain. Looking at Ming Dynasty again, there was still a harmless smile on his beautiful face.