28

Ming Dynasty snorted proudly, "Wang Chengzhe wouldn't do this, he wouldn't want to see Mingshan, because every time he saw Mingshan, he would think of his elegant and intellectual mother who had been with such a disgusting mother. When men are together, he wishes Mingshan would never show up, so that no one would remind him that Yuan Lanxin has such a dirty past, and he also doesn't like seeing me, so he wishes I got out of City A."

    System 666, ". ..it makes sense for the host to say so."

    Zhou Yi felt very frustrated, he thought that in this relationship with Xiao Rui, he was the one who dominated, and the one who loved the most was Xiao Rui, but in the end it was only It was found that the one who fell in and couldn't get out was himself. Maybe even Xiao Rui didn't realize that he was no longer the most important one in his heart.

    What is the reason?

    Just because he was too reserved at the beginning, didn't he sleep with Xiao Rui?

    Is it wrong for him to love himself?

    Why is it just a shameless substitute, can you rely on your body to take the top position?

    Zhou Yi couldn't figure it out, he went to the bar late at night to get drunk.

    Zhou Yi's cheeks were rosy and his eyes were blurred.

    "Xiao Yi, why are you here alone? Xiao Rui didn't come to accompany you?"

    Zou Kai is different from the serious Xiao Rui. He is a prodigal son of flowers, and he is not taboo between men and women. It is rare to see Zhou Yi drinking here alone.

    "He?"

    Zhou Yi drank a glass of wine with his head down, and tears fell immediately.

    Zou Kai's eyes flickered as he looked at Zhou Yi who couldn't hold back the pain in his arms.

    "What's going on? Tell me, brother, help you analyze and analyze. If Xiao Rui really bullied you, brother will beat him up for you."

    "I feel like I'm going to lose him. Since I came back, he seems to have changed. Man, he agreed to wait for me to get married when I go back to China, but he was sloppy, and his love was given to the substitute called Ming Dynasty."

    "How could it be? It's just a stand-in, how can I compare with you?"

    "But that's the truth, am I not rude enough, not coquettish enough? Is this also a mistake? I just want to leave the first time to us. It's only the night of the wedding."

    Zhou Yi is rarely so sad and fragile, and his tears wet Zou Kai's collar.

    "Don't cry, I'll take you home, but you're drunk."

    "No, I'm not going back, I'll go to your house!"

    "Are you sure?"

    "Sure."

    Zou Kai took Zhou Yi back to his house.

    He also thoughtfully boiled sober soup for Zhou Yi, but Zhou Yi didn't drink it, instead he hugged Zou Kai's neck and kissed it.

    Zou Kai held Zhou Yi's gnawing mouth, "Xiao Yi, look at me, who am I?"

    Zhou Yi blinked, "You see clearly, I'm not Xiao Rui."

    "I know, you are brother Kai, Xiao Rui doesn't want me, don't you want me? Brother Kai, you want me, I want to know where I am."

    The beauty who came to the door, don't want it for nothing, there are not so many scruples here in Zou Kai, after all It wasn't that he forced it, it was Zhou Yi who pestered him to ask for him.