22

After exercising in Ming Dynasty, he went in and took a shower. When he came out, he saw Mr. Xiao who should not be here.

    Ming Dynasty, who was almost conditioned, slammed the door with a bang.

    What the hell!

    He came out naked after taking a shower. How could he have thought that Xiao Rui would come?

    Didn't they just meet?

    When Ming Dynasty came out again, Xiao Rui raised his eyebrows, "What are you running? I haven't seen any part of your body? After a while, you have to take it all off? Why bother?"

    Ming Dynasty's face flushed in seconds.

    What is the majesty of his general attack?

    It's all to blame for this dog system, since he was a stand-in, and he didn't even have a choice.

    "Have you eaten yet?"

    "I came to you right after work, what do you think?"

    "The pot, there is noodles in the pot."

    Ming Dynasty looked at Xiao Rui's burning eyes and felt uncomfortable. Why did he Do you see distress and tenderness in Xiao Rui's eyes?

    Is it his delusion?

    "You, you'd better go back and eat later. I just cooked a little by myself, and it's cold at this time."

    "It's okay, it's still warm."

    "But it's not enough for you to eat."

    "It's okay . , drinking some soup is enough, and if it doesn't help, there's still you."

    After speaking, Xiao Rui stared at Ming Dynasty with fiery eyes, Ming Dynasty's face turned red again, Xiao Rui's words almost made him understand in seconds.

    Xiao Rui really didn't dislike the humble soup and water in the Ming Dynasty, and he seemed to be a little unfulfilled after drinking it.

    "The taste is not bad, you used to cook often?"

    This was the first time Xiao Rui asked about his past life in the Ming Dynasty.

    "Um."

    Ming Dynasty didn't want to say more, after all, it was a nightmare that the original owner didn't want to recall.

    "If you like it, let me know when you come next time, and I'll leave you a meal."

    "Okay."

    Xiao Rui turned around and hugged Ming Dynasty into his arms. Ming Dynasty was really flattered by such a warm hug, okay After a while, he raised his hand and hugged Xiao Rui back.

    Xiao Rui kissed Ming Dai's forehead, "Things like that will never happen again in the future, no one can bully you or insult you."

    Ming Dai hummed, his nose a little sour for no reason, I have to say Xiao Rui The words really comforted him, and also touched him. Although he was not the original owner, he still had a part of the original owner's emotions, so he would still feel the same way.

    This time Ming Dynasty did not resist, when Xiao Rui kissed gently, he gave a great response.

    Even on the bed, Xiao Rui was gentle. In the Ming Dynasty, Xiao Rui probably knew what happened today.

    After Xiao Rui tossed the Ming Dynasty twice, the Ming Dynasty softened and he could only let Xiao Rui do whatever he wanted.

    "You should go to school from tomorrow. During this time, I asked the housekeeper to ask for leave for you. Isn't it boring to stay at home?"