Dance Dance Infiltration

Mulai dari awal

This seemed to startle her a bit, she looked over to see a slightly worried Jaune.

Pyrrah: Oh, hey Jaune.

Jaune: Pyrrah, are you ok? You look upset.

Pyrrah: Yes its just that...no one asked me out to the dance.

Jaune: What!?
He asked completely confused and surprised.

She looked over at him.

Jaune: Ok, to those who didn't even ask you. Just look at you! Your you, why wouldn't anyone want to go out with you?

Pyrrah: Did you forget who I am? I'm the Mistral Champion. That's why, people sometimes think I'm just too good for them.

Jaune: Well I for one don't.

This seemed to shock Pyrrah a bit.

Jaune: Pyrrah, you're an amazing person. Your sweet, kind-hearted, and always willing to help others when needed. Anyone would be lucky to go out with someone like you.

Pyrrah blushed at all the things that Jaune said about her.

Jaune: I know I already have a date but, I'm sure Blake won't mind if you take the dance floor with me.
He suggested.

Pyrrah looked at him surprised by his proposal and smiled warmly at him.

Pyrrah: I would like that very much.

While that was going on let's see what's happening in the ball room with a certain monkey faunus who was chilling at the punch bowl.

Sun: *Heavy sigh*

Ruby: Hey sun.

Sun: Oh hey there ruby.

Ruby: I'm guessing I'm not the only one who decided to spend their night at the punch bowl.

Sun: Yep.
He said with a pop.

Sun looked over to see Weiss who was sitting by herself which confused Sun a bit cause he heard that she was supposed to be here with Neptune.

Sun: Hey how come Weiss is here by herself?

Ruby: Oh, I heard that she was left by Neptune for some reason.

This seemed to shock Sun abit.

Sun: Seriously!?

Ruby: Yeah, she seemed very upset when she came in. Though indo hope she's alright.

Sun:...Maybe, I should go talk to her.

Ruby: Doesn't she, you know, not like you?

Sun: Well, what else am I supposed to do? Just stand around and do nothing.

Ruby only shrugged her shoulders while Sun just walked over towards her. When he made it over to her she was a bit surprised to see him.

Weiss: Sun, what are you even doing here?

Sun: Just to give you some company really. I mean I showed up here by myself as well.

Weiss: Well....I guess that's fine.
She said reluctantly.

Sun: Cool.
He says as he sits down next to her.

There was a bit of an awkward silence between them until sun decided to break that silence.

Sun: Ok look Weiss I'm going to be honest with you. Ok?

Weiss: *Sigh* Just get whatever flirts you got for me over with.

Sun: What, no! No flirting from me honest. It's just...What Neptune did was a total jerk move! In my opinion.

Weiss: Even though your his friend?
She asked with a bit of a surprised tone.

Sun: Look Weiss there are a lot of things I have faced throughout my life and trust me I've been faced with rejection a lot.

Weiss: You've been rejected?

Sun: Yeah, many times mostly due to my faunus heritage and even with someone that I truly loved but...

Weiss: She never felt the same way you did...did she?

Sun:..Pretty much.

Then they started talking more to the point where they started to like their company.....quite a bit.

The dance was going amazingly only for Jaune to notice that Cinder left the room. And knew exactly what that meant. He left telling Blake that he was going to be getting some "fresh air".

He stepped out and saw her on the roof tops heading towards the CCT Tower. He quickly called his locker and grabbed Wado Ichimonji. And made his way to the tower to see numerous knocked out gaurds and had his sword ready.

He head up through the elevator onky to leave and see her walking down from the front console giving him an idea of where he needs to go.

She saw him causing her to flinch a bit but he didn't notice. Thinking that her mask will protect her identity she could get away....little did she even know he knew from the moment she left the ball room that it was her.

Jaune: You shouldn't be here.
He said as he started to unsheath his sword.

She charged at him only to be met with resistance at first. Cinder seeing this as a way to find a way to defeat him. While Jaune had a similar plan when fighting her but it was more or else he was gaging her skill level.

Jaune: (She doesn't even seem that much of a threat. Her movements are quick, but yet too predictable.)

Having enough he was about to start getting serious only to hear the elevator go off and see Ruby using her scythe as support.

Ruby: Jaune?

Jaune: Ruby! Get out of here!

Cinder seeing the distraction fired an arrow at her only for it to get blocked by Jaune. He was about to charge her only for her to drop a smoke bomb.

Even though he could sense where she was he had his own mission he made it to the console and plugged the scroll from Juniors in the console.

A minute afterwards the screen lit green meaning that the counter-virus worked now he could see what she was completely up to and she wouldn't even know it.

After he put his scroll away ruby walked up to him with a curious look on her face.

Ruby: Jaune, do you know who that girl was?

Jaune: Not a clue ruby, I wish I knew.
He lied through his teeth.

As he said that the general came in.

Ironwood: What is going on here?

Jaune: There was someone here sir.

Ironwood ordered his men to search the area.

While in the ball room, Cinder was dancing with Mercury smiling thinking that everything was coming together. Oh how delusional this bitch was.