27

1:07 pm – Moon Manor, Busan, South Korea

It was one of those rare times where Bora and her siblings actually spent some time together. Currently, Yuta managed to drag all of them to sunbathe at their outdoor pool, while getting served some good old martini. Taeil was more than willing to hang out with them while Bora was only there for the day drinking. Johnny, on the other hand, was still MIA. They haven't seen him since Yuta told him off.

"So, how are things with Jaehyun?" Yuta started.

The youngest Moon was his unfortunate target for today's session. Bora hated his guts.

"None of your business," Bora answered, tempted to throw her slipper at him.

"Heard it's going well." Yuta continued on as if his sister wasn't capable of wrestling him to the ground. Well, all of his siblings are, but Bora's the only one with the black belt. "Didn't he take you on a romantic cruise the other night? Such a sweet guy."

"You date him then," Taeil butt in with his dry humor. He felt something softly hit his head. He raised head at his sister. "Ow?"

Bora gave him a glare that he could only read as 'He's mine.' They forgot how much possessive she gets towards her boytoys. She hated sharing, which was fair enough, they get that.

"I wasn't serious," Taeil said, going back to sunbathing. "We all know how Jaehyun's obsessed with you."

Yuta snorted at that, giggling at the love-stricken Jung Heir. Some guy obsessed with Bora, that she adored for a moment—Yeah, they've seen this film before. None of them liked the ending, so they're hoping this has a different storyline.

"Don't lead him on this time, though. We don't want another Lee Minhyung incident," he commented.

"Stop comparing him to Mark," Bora snapped. Mark. The name tasted foreign on her tongue but it's who Minhyung now. Mark the next heir to Lee Industries, filling in his brother's shoes after Taeyong tried to murder Jaehyun. "Jaehyun's different."

"Different," Yuta echoed. "Elaborate? I'm not being sarcastic, by the way."

"The fact that you have to say that..." Taeil trailed off, bewildered that Yuta's being serious. That's a rare occurrence.

"Ugh, do I have to? Jaehyun's cool, and I like hanging out with him. What's there to say?" Bora's afraid that if she started getting into it now, she won't stop. She has a long list of things she liked about Jaehyun, but she's gonna have to organize it on an excel spreadsheet or something. Right now, her mind's all spaghetti.

"I don't know, that you want to spend the rest of your life with him? Like those sappy feelings Johnny has for Iseul." Yuta shrugged, getting his head hit by a sunscreen bottle. "OW!"

"Stop talking shit about me." A big figure joined them, and took the reclining chair next to Taeil. Johnny puts on his sunglasses and lied down to relax.

"I'm not!" Yuta denied. "Speaking of which, how's it going with Iseul? You still not talk to her yet?"

Ignoring Yuta, Johnny turned to Taeil with a serious look. "Iseul changed the family contact on my dad's record and replaced me with you," he mentioned out of nowhere.

Taeil opened his eyes and met Johnny's gaze.

"Did you know about him getting discharged?" Was the younger's question.

"Yes," Taeil answered casually. "I was notified when the contact person was changed. So, I asked Iseul about it. She told me she'll tell you so I didn't say anything."