6

Next Day, 6:34 am - Moon Manor, Busan, South Korea

If there's anything Bora's learned from her previous hookups, it's that never ever show the other party they're making you feel good. Otherwise, they're gonna come-up with unrealistic scenarios wherein you're going to develop feelings for them and somehow, your initial arrangement will be forgotten, and you can now act like a real couple. That's definitely what Minhyung thought they were. A real couple. That's why Bora had to break it off with him upon noticing the first sign that the man might want something more than she could give him.

Afraid to repeat the same mistakes, Bora swore to herself and to the little pig plushie Taeil gave her on her 5th birthday, she's not gonna have the same ending as Jaehyun. Because if she were being honest, Minhyung was good and it was a shame she had to let him go. She hopes it won't be the case with Jaehyun because wow he can work those hips against hers.

"How are you this horny in the morning?" Bora collapsed against Jaehyun's chest after their 1st round this morning. She felt her chest vibrate of laughter, feeling his hand snake down her back. She still hasn't caught up her breath because of Jaehyun's eagerness to help himself and that thing in between his thighs. She was happy to be of help but she wasn't planning on using all of her energy before she could even start work.

"Where are you going?" Jaehyun whined as Bora pushed herself off of him, getting out of bed. In the middle of their own party at the wine room, Bora decided to move to her bedroom to get more privacy. Jaehyun was happy to comply if it means they could be louder. "Come back to bed."

"Ugh, don't tell me you want to cuddle." Bora sent him a disgusted look, covering herself up with a robe. From her bed, Jaehyun pushed himself up on his elbows, smirking at her suggestively. "Save that for your actual girlfriend. I don't do cuddles."

"That's because you haven't tried them yet," Jaehyun argued, swinging his legs off the bed. He checked the clock on the bedside table. It was 6:34 in the morning. The early hour made him grunt in displeasure. "Why are you up so early? You're like a rooster."

"I'm a very busy woman. I don't have time to stay in bed all day. I need to start on my own business." Bora helpfully reminded him. Sauntering off to her walk-in closet, she carefully picked up an outfit she'll be wearing while she starts to build her own empire.

"Right, what's your business gonna be out again? I said yes into investing without even asking about it." Jaehyun mused as an afterthought. He scanned the entire room for his clothes, and found them lying near the door, where he remembered pressing Bora against. "Can I use your shower?"

"Not while I'm using it." Bora called from the closet, busy mix-matching her clothes. Jaehyun soon joined her there, sliding right behind her and placing a tender kiss on her neck. "I'm busy."

"Yes, I know. Very business woman." Jaehyun continued peppering kisses on her skin. A low-moan escaped his lips as he felt her lean back on him.

As the back of her head hit Jaehyun's shoulder, Bora bit on his chin. "I need you to tone down your horniness for today for we are gonna start building a new dynasty of our own," she told him.

Jaehyun smiled down at her, feeling intrigued. Business start-up discussion sounds just as sexy as what they were doing last night. "Fine." he captured her lips on his own. "I like it when you talk business to me."

"Well, you're gonna like the upcoming months ahead of us, Mr. Jung." Bora chuckled, tugging his head down for another hot kiss.

Soon enough, she's dragging him inside her bathroom, ready for round two. If anything, she needed to tire his little friend out so Jaehyun can focus on building their new business later on.