4

Saturday, 7:42 AM - Moon Manor, Busan, Korea

Bora and Yuta went home Taeil-less. By the end of their impromptu visit and supposed "Get Taeil home" mission, Taeil had convinced Bora that he was there to stay. Yuta was surprised that Bora just allowed him to stay. She didn't even prepare a crammed powerpoint presentation as to why Taeil should return to Busan and live with them again.

Yuta tried to reason with Taeil. He begged him to go home with them. Their home. Where he belongs. But Taeil was adamant in staying with Kun. A man he barely knew compared to Yuta and Bora, whom he's known his entire life. Yuta was on the verge of tears.

That's why on their way home, Bora was the one who drove. Yuta was silent the whole time, wondering why Taeil didn't go with them. Why he chose to live in that rundown apartment with Kun. Why he couldn't just enjoy the luxurious life he was gifted as a child. It was everyone's dream life, right? It certainly was Yuta's.

Johnny was the one who greeted them when they came back from their trip. The three had a short meeting in the green room about it. Turns out, Johnny wasn't as upset as Yuta when he heard about it. He was more... understanding that Taeil wanted to leave making Yuta wonder if any of the Moon children even wanted the life they had.

"Oh, by the way, an update: your dad was looking for you yesterday and now he wants to talk to you two in his study." Johnny reported.

"He actually noticed his non-Taeil children are gone?" Bora commented, furrowing his eyebrow. That was actually quite impressive for his father. "I bet you my private island it's about something we both screwed up on."

"I don't know but he's waiting." Johnny shrugged, noticing Yuta's quietness. "You okay, Yuta?"

"Did you seriously just ask me that?" Yuta scoffed. "We just lost a brother, Johnny! I don't know why you two aren't more upset!"

"Yuta-" Johnny tried calming him down but Bora beat him to it. Or at least, retaliate first.

"Look, Yuta - I'm just as upset as you are with Taeil running off into the sunset with his eye candy. But he's made a decision, Yuta." she stated firmly. "What do you want to do, tie him up and put him in our trunk to drive him home?"

"You would've done that. I don't know what's keeping you from doing it now." Yuta countered, with an intense gaze. Bora didn't waver and took a step towards her brother.

"Is that what you really think of me?" she questioned. "Yuta - I know how to respect our brother's decision. Maybe keep an open mind about what he wants?"

"What he wants?" Yuta scoffed. "Don't make me laugh, Bora. This is what you wanted! So you could secure the CEO position Dad was never going to give you--"

"YUTA!" Johnny yelled to stop him but it was too late. Yuta's head was already turned to the side after Bora slapped him hard.

"Screw you." Bora hissed before marching out of the manor, her heels clacking against the marble tiles.

"Bora! Bora, wait!" Johnny called after her but her hearing was blurred. She went straight to her own car and drove out of the Moon estate. She probably shouldn't be driving while having an emotional breakdown but she had no choice. She wanted to get out of the house and into her safe haven.

Moon Corporation only had a few employees come in since it was a weekend. And, all work was at Moon Manor now with the foundation gala to be held later that night. There were few security guards and janitors roaming around the hallways so it was easy for Bora to pass through without some of her co-workers asking what's wrong.