She lets out a strangled moan making my dick hurt with how hard I am

The kiss turns full of desire her nails digging into my head and neck as my left hand lightly holds the side of her head and my right wanders down to her perfect tits cupping her left one and teasing her nipple with my thumb.

Pulling at her lip between my teeth nipping it

Kissing down her body until nipping and sucking the top of her legs while pulling her soaked panties off

Blowing directly onto her pussy making her gasp "Fuck me Theo" she pleads as her juices leak from her perfect tight pussy.

Sending one lick up her slit "Not yet beautiful" I mutter against her making her let out a moan and arch her back "you've got to be a quiet baby" I chuckle.

Licking from her hole up to her pulsing clit letting out a growl as her juices drip on my tongue.

"Theo" she moans nails digging into my head as I thrust one finger into her "fuck" circling my tongue around her clit a few times before lightly biting down on it as I thrust a second finger into her.

"Fuck" she gasps biting down on her lip to try herself quietly as I quicken my hand movements while sucking on her.

"Ooh oh fuck fuck" she moans as I curl my fingers slightly as she clenched around them. I switch places thrusting my tongue into her tight hole as my thumb circles her clit "Theo" she screams squirting into my mouth making my eyes widen not expecting it but fucking loving it.

I let out a groan as I'm lapping up every bit of her juices that seem to taste even sweeter than I remember.

"Shit" she gasps looking at me wide-eyed as she comes down from her eyes "that is was.."

"Hot," I say with a smirk as I stand up off the bed

"Where are you going" she breathlessly asks with a pout making me chuckle.

I slide my shorts off leaving me standing there naked "Nowhere beautiful"

"My god you're gorgeous" she whispers with a look of awe on her face making my heart pound in my chest full of love for this woman before me.

I let out a husky chuckle "you're the one that's gorgeous" crawling back onto the bed between her legs "and oh so fucking sexy"

A blush appears on her already flushed face at my comment, I can't stop the soft smile appearing on my face at her cuteness.

"I love you" I whisper against her lip

"I love you too," she says gasping as I slowly push myself into her.

"Shit" she squeaks making me stay put until she gets used to my size again.

"Fuck! You feel tighter" I groan putting my face between her neck and shoulder.